• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Yawnier

Banned
Best Nylander is best

tumblr_o1vsyqNhQq1th7li3o1_400.gif

tumblr_o1vsyqNhQq1th7li3o2_400.gif

Willy and Leivo!

zroid

Banned
It's amazing how the Marlies seem to pull wins out of their ass even when they play like shit

I hate to trot out that cliché about good teams winning when they're not at their best, but it feels like that

edit: oh they lost in OT lol, well a point anyways!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
3 points today (scored the game tying goal to send it to OT today)
6 points in 3 games since coming back from injury
Back to 6th in league scoring despite missing 30% of the season so far
40 points in 30 games which is a 101 point pace over an AHL season

I can't imagine they keep him in the AHL much longer this is dumb

Maybe that rumour of him coming up after the trade deadline may still come true.

Fucking hell I can't wait until E3.

I have been rewatching E3 Sony conferences of the past couple years today. So good.

I love E3. Even the bad conferences.

Samyy

Does anyone know if someones done an article on Juolevi vs. Chychrun? I feel like the Leafs are probably going to be drafting 4-7 and those two are pretty intriguing at that point.

Yawnier

Banned
Does anyone know if someones done an article on Juolevi vs. Chychrun? I feel like the Leafs are probably going to be drafting 4-7 and those two are pretty intriguing at that point.

Not that I know of....

But I have a feeling if it were to come down to one of those two, Hunter would choose Juolevi.

Not that I know of....

But I have a feeling if it were to come down to one of those two, Hunter would choose Juolevi.

If you guys can't get Nylander or Matthews go after Juolevi.

I think Montreal will look at him too

Subban Beaulieu
Juulsen Juolevi
Petry ???

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Samyy

Not that I know of....

Juolevi feels like the more dynamic of the two but he does play on a stacked London team

I trust Hunter to pick who he thinks is BPA but the optics are going to be funny if he picks another London Knight that high :p I'm sure some TO writer will write something stupid

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Juolevi feels like the more dynamic of the two but he does play on a stacked London team

I trust Hunter to pick who he thinks is BPA but the optics are going to be funny if he picks another London Knight that high :p I'm sure some TO writer will write something stupid

The fact they're already writing about Hanifin vs. Marner guarantees this.

I swear it sounds like Bustner is done already with how much they talk about Hanifin being in the NHL as a rookie.

yyzjohn

Banned

We should probably wait until the season is over and the lottery is run before these types of debates. Leafs could draft anywhere from 1st to 10th based on how much hockey is left. No point in even speculating on picks at this point.

Syrinx

When the Leafs play Carolina they talk about Hanifin yea

Huh. Well, even if Hanifin was playing for the Leafs (which he probably wouldn't even if they had drafted him; he'd be back at BC or with the Marlies since that's just how the Leafs operate these days), I feel like the Toronto media would have buried him already. "OMG only ten points on the season bust!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Top Bottom