• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Razorskin

----- ------
What Leafs fans want:

3HkcvXk.jpg

What they'll actually get:

tXo3UCr.jpg

I find NFL players to have a pretty short shelf life, unless they're quarterbacks. But that presents the issue of limited roster spots, and guys end up getting pushed out of the league, because there's not really a comprehensive minor league system compared to the MLB, NHL, and even the NBA.

MLB players have the opportunity to really maximize their development within a really well-established system.

NFL players do have a short shelf life especially running backs. I think as soon as a RB is a sure thing to be drafted they should go. They will only last 10 (if that) years so get paid while you can and go to school in the offseason or something. But I feel like the NFL, NBA, and NHL all have the closest to sure thing prospects than the MLB that not only eventually become good but that can have an immediate impact.

Other than like Bryce Harper and Mike Trout, ( I am sure there are others) currently there aren't super young superstars in the MLB.

I do get your point though that they have more time to develop and can be a rookie at 26 and have a 15 year career.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Fire whoever redesigned the nhl.com site holy crap it's bad. It used to be easy to read who scored in a game.

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

GHOST BEAR FOR CALDER

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wooot!

Scrivens now the lead goalie :p

Gonna be 1st star.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wait they showed Sven as first star, then Scrivens throws the pucks?

edit: I'm on the weird stream hearing the commentators talk off the air again, lol.

Given how he played in Edmonton, you could be forgiven for not wanting to make Scrivens the starter while Price is MIA. Though In his defence, Montreal actually has a defence unlike Edmonton.

Scribbles could be a Starter for a okay team. He's not a bad Goalie

He's Not Lindback or Mike Smith Tier.

Top Bottom