• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Socreges

Banned
Just realized...

Kings are technically not in the playoffs right now. But they're definitely the strongest outside team right now (Jets, Canucks and Stars are sellers if anything). So all they need to do is be a bit better than either the Flames or Blues to grab a wild card spot. They have four games left vs the Flames. And in the past 24 hours they just added a Quick/Bishop tandem.

RIP Flames playoff chances

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
MacKenzie retweeted this after confirming the deal being done:

Aaron WardVerified account
‏@NHL_AaronWard
Hearing if deal gets done, Kings get Ben Bishop and pick and TB Lightning would receive Erik Cernak, Budaj and pick #TSN

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
So the Preds get the goal, but the Oilers get a power play because Craig Smith commited a trip after the goal was waved off.

And then the Oilers score.

What a fuckup.

Pikma

Banned
Why in the flying fuck can't my team do a move like that

Why the fuck am I stuck rooting for a team with two turds as goaltenders

Fuck my life

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why in the flying fuck can my team do a move like that

Why the fuck am I stuck rooting for a team with two turds as goaltenders

Fuck my life

How many times have two better goaltenders than any of the Stars goalies now? :lol

Pikma

Banned
And Tampa Bay will retain some of Bishop's salary too...

What the fuck!!!!!

I feel so fucking frustrated right now...

Foggy

And Tampa Bay will retain some of Bishop's salary too...

Ozc9a5H.gif

Foggy

CBJ announcer Rimer seems to think Hanzal has been traded to a team that's playing right now. Rags, BJs, Preds, or Oils.

Poor Ben Bishop, going to spend the rest of the season as a backup. Feels like a waste of a trade for LA unless they're playing Quick while he's hurt.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Arvidsson eats a cross-check, stands up, and scores.

...and Oilers challenge.

This might get called back. Arvidsson looks like he jumped over early.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
25s
ARIZ is receiving a first-rounder, a second-rounder and a conditional pick that can become a second. MIN is all-in

Lmaoooo

Thank God Bergevin stayed away from that

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our last 3 games have gone to OT and have ended: SO loss, SO win, OT win. Logic dictates that his one should be an OT loss.

EDIT: I guess not.

calder

Makes sense for the Wild, is the West going to be as ripe for the picking for them again?

Also, thanks to the Flames for winning and making it super obvious even to the really math-challenged Jets fans that the wildcard is not actually attainable. Hopefully Chevy can move a few older forwards for literally anything at all.

Cake Boss

Banned
Minnisotta got a shit ton of prospects so they can afford to do that trade plus that conference is wide open, might as well go for it.

calder

Pro-tip: if a colour commentator says something like "to me, I thin the linesmen got that wrong, that's offsides as I understand the rule" there's a 90% chance they don't understand the rule.

Top Bottom