• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Lmaoooo

Thank God Bergevin stayed away from that

What a fucking awful trade for Minnesota.

Hanzal has 26 points

Ribeiro has 25 points

Ribeiro cleared waivers like a week ago

zykCri6.gif

zykCri6.gif

zykCri6.gif

zykCri6.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Betting the Avs don't move either Duchene / Landeskog now, not with those prices, no one will be wanting to give up whatever they're going to ask.

Line_HTX

I don't know what to think about this.

This smells like they're anticipating that Quick will never be the same after coming back.

Someone help.

PillarEN

Why did the video review for the final Rangers goal take longer than 5 seconds? Lol. Puck is in before time is up. Nothing to even review there.

So when do we start saying dumb shit about player valuations in light of that Hanzal trade? Asking price on Duchene should be even higher now is my two cents. Blue chip defense prospect, two young defensemen and six first rounders.

So when do we start saying dumb shit about player valuations in light of that Hanzal trade? Asking price on Duchene should be even higher now is my two cents. Blue chip defense prospect, two young defensemen and six first rounders.
:lol Basing any trade value off of the Hanzal trade would go against the narrative that the Avs are asking for too much.

Yawnier

Banned
Whoa Minnesota went full NY Rangers with that trade.

Also Bishop to LA, wtf. I guess LA isn't fully sold on Quick's durability for these last 20 regular season games and playoffs?

Top Bottom