• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
what's the last time the canucks got vaccinated
VYAnfGK.gif

imBask

Banned
Habs play the Sens 3 more times this season, might end up deciding who wins the division. At this point, I'd rather they win it so we can face a team like the Leafs in the first round other than a Metro team. Maybe Babcock will keep throwing games to us.

the 3 games against the Sens are in the SAME FUCKING WEEK

this is going to be insane

Socreges

Banned
And for the record

Tanev was on the Canucks in 2014 following an NHL outbreak when there was a leaguewide immunization program, meaning he likely had two full doses of the mumps, measles and rubella (MMR) vaccine.

Otherwise, Gustafson said, only Canadian players born after 1994 would have automatically had the recommended two doses. She explained the full two doses provide about 88 per cent protection against the virus.

“Even when everyone is immunized it is possible to have some outbreak,” Gustafson said. “Though, those outbreaks will be significantly smaller if the majority of people are immunized.”

Gustafson said in the past week there were two reported cases of the mumps outside of the Canucks.

“Normally we don’t see many mumps at all,” Gustafson said. “We haven’t seen any in quite some time. But we have had periodic outbreaks, including a number in Whistler a few years ago.”

She said it was confirmed one of the five suspected cases on the Canucks had the full vaccination, while it was unclear if the others had a full vaccination, or just one dose or none at all.

Burrows said he thought most of the veterans had the full vaccine during the NHL’s 2014 program, but the Canucks front office is still concerned there could be more cases.
I wonder if the Canucks track this kind of info

whats with the jingoistic military bullshit in these NHL games? do you really have to have soldiers outside the arena teaching little kids how to hold an AR-15 or whatever? that looked so absurd, the weapon was bigger than the little boy.

ohh its Military Appreciation Day... lol well of course. is that a Trump thing? even the Carolina commentator is like "please appreciate the military", yeah how about no? just show me some hockey highlights ffs. i don't want to be reminded that Trump has an army when i watch hockey, it's pretty much the last thing i want to reminded of, tbh.

/rant

go Aho go!

Quick

Banned
whats with the jingoistic military bullshit in these NHL games? do you really have to have soldiers outside the arena teaching little kids how to hold an AR-15 or whatever? that looked so absurd, the weapon was bigger than the little boy.

ohh its Military Appreciation Day... lol well of course. is that a Trump thing? even the Carolina commentator is like "please appreciate the military", yeah how about no? just show me some hockey highlights ffs. i don't want to be reminded that Trump has an army when i watch hockey, it's pretty much the last thing i want to reminded of, tbh.

/rant

go Aho go!

You almost went a full post without mentioning a Finnish player.

You might not be completely pointless.

Socreges

Banned

/rant

go Aho go!
Easy now. Fort Bragg, which is not far from the stadium, is I think the most populous base in the US. Huge employer. So this is the Hurricanes' way to draw more fans.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers' 40 wins through their first 61 games are tied for the most in franchise history.

They could find themselves back in 4th place in the division by the end of the day.

Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Pirri-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Clendening

Lundqvist

imBask

Banned
please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us

no hanzal pls

please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us please not us

no hanzal pls

Watch it be us

Merguson

Banned
Erik Erlendsson (used to be TB beat writer, runs his own site) and Aaron Ward are basically saying TB and LA are deep in talks regarding Ben Bishop.

EDIT: Aaron Ward posted this:

Hearing if deal gets done, Kings get Ben Bishop and pick and TB Lightning would receive Erik Cernak, Budaj and pick #TSN

EDIT2: Now Friedman says the same. Bishop to LA.

Top Bottom