• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How come Weber's production slowed so dramatically after the first ~20 games? Has anything changed?

Subban meanwhile has 12 points in 9 games

😳
Some speculation he's been dealing with some kind of shoulder injury, he barely shoots anymore, and his physical play has dropped off quite a bit. Playing with Emelin all season hasn't helped either.

Cake Boss

Banned
C5sdkUZWQAASQ7D.jpg

But does he kill penalties tho?

Can't trust him defensively!!!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i wonder if this means bozak is gone

we're gonna run a center group of

matthews
kadri
bozak
boyle

and leave poor gauthier back in the minors? makes no sense

Socreges

Banned
Some speculation he's been dealing with some kind of shoulder injury, he barely shoots anymore, and his physical play has dropped off quite a bit. Playing with Emelin all season hasn't helped either.
That isn't true. The rest may be. They should have rested the guy if he has an injury. They need him for the playoffs more than anything, though now they're at a point where they need to just make the playoffs.

Socreges

Banned
My Leafs fan buddy has been telling me all year that they don't care about making the playoffs. Follow the Shanaplan. They'll hold onto the youth. Etc etc

Boyle for Kapanen would obviously fly in the face of that

Solo

My Leafs fan buddy has been telling me all year that they don't care about making the playoffs. Follow the Shanaplan. They'll hold onto the youth. Etc etc

I was just about to say, what are the Leafs thinking with this move? Are they thinking they are a legit playoff team? If so.....that's cute.

Cake Boss

Banned
if kapanen were going to TB i'd rather give a couple picks to get drouin

i have very high hopes for kapanen

Bwahahahaha you ain't getting Drouin for Kapenen and picks.

You have high hopes for a log turd that some shitty 7th rounder prospect shat out on Christmas.

Cactus

Banned

For sure. That's why it makes no sense. I can see Leipsic maybe, because he's 23 and requires draft protection, but Kapanen for Boyle is outrageous.

Top Bottom