• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

What about Healthy Scratch Ghost Bear?

I'll take one please.

He posed that as well and Konecny. If this dude would haven't included Provy I would have taken his comment more seriously.

I wanna give Ghost Bear more time. He had a superb season for a reason. Everyone is under performing this year. So we just gotta see on him. Gotta clear some dead weight imo before we get rid of our young possible stars.

Dude at Gamekult in France is saying Breath of the Wild runs like shit on Wii U :(

I'm sure as fuck not buying a Switch until at least December so if it's horrendous I guess I'll just wait.

Socreges

Banned
VAN is gonna be scary in like 3 years time.

Good too, getting kinda sick of the shorks/king love fest that is the Pacific division.
That's generous. We'll add another good prospect at the draft but still won't have anyone elite and will have the same uphill climb that other tanking teams have had.

please collect all of Cake Boss's Dahlen posts from the WJC thread thx
Paging SOC
Nah you guys got it all wrong. Had Cake said he was never impressed with Dahlen, THATS when you search Cake + Dahlen.

PillarEN

Dude at Gamekult in France is saying Breath of the Wild runs like shit on Wii U :(

I'm sure as fuck not buying a Switch until at least December so if it's horrendous I guess I'll just wait.

They better be dirty lying Frenchmen. I didn't buy a Wii U years ago to get a hand-me-down port. First game I've preordered since GTA 4 or Halo 3.

EDIT: When is the embargo up?

Ah fuck

Don't make me buy a Switch, Nintendo

Ooof I'm forced to get a Switch then

They better be dirty lying Frenchmen. I didn't buy a Wii U years ago to get a hand-me-down port. First game I've preordered since GTA 4 or Halo 3.

EDIT: When is embargo up?

Some others are saying they've seen Wii U gameplay and it's not as bad as the article makes it seem so I dunno, hopefully it's playable.

Curufinwe

He posed that as well and Konecny. If this dude would haven't included Provy I would have taken his comment more seriously.

I wanna give Ghost Bear more time. He had a superb season for a reason. Everyone is under performing this year. So we just gotta see on him. Gotta clear some dead weight imo before we get rid of our young possible stars.

Hextall talked about Ghost being here for another 10 years at the outdoor game.

Actually I'm kinda super low on spending money haha.

I would need a PS4 or a new PC. Dammit!!!

EDIT: Actually I have done a couple pre orders since 08 or 07. Drakengard 3 (still sealed) and FF10/10-2 Remaster (still sealed). I am stupid.

I just spent too much money on a sealed Drakengard 3 CE

Hextall talked about Ghost being here for another 10 years at the outdoor game.

Good I hope he is. People are too quick to turn on our youngsters. Give him some time.

PillarEN

I just spent too much money on a sealed Drakengard 3 CE

Good I hope he is. People are too quick to turn on our youngsters. Give him some time.

Did it come with anything good? I generally don't like special editions if they just give me crap. Artwork only please. Sampler CD is pretty cool too. Better if it's the whole OST. That's why I got the collectors edition of FFX/X2 remaster. Very nice artwork booklet. Better packaging than North America too. You poor souls had the games placed inside the booklet. Us Euros got the Booklet and games nicely packaged separately.

Did it come with anything good? I generally don't like special editions if they just give me crap. Artwork only please. Sampler CD is pretty cool too. Better if it's the whole OST. That's why I got the collectors edition of FFX/X2 remaster. Very nice artwork booklet. Better packaging than North America too. You poor souls had the games placed inside the booklet. Us Euros got the Booklet and games nicely packaged separately.

So I am too deep into Taro lore cuz all his games are connected and the D3 CE is all I am missing. It comes with a OST selection which is very good based off the youtube playlist. A poster which I adore, JP game box version, and a couple other things, but the main thing I am interested in is the prequel Novella that comes with it. It is super hard to find and the only novella that has been officially translated and released from the Drakengard/Nier lore.

I have Grimoire Nier and I look at that and the fan translation side by side but the other novellas have been released but only in JP

I also got the BB Edition of Automata

If you don't care about early game spoilers here's the first 15 mins of Zelda on Wii U: https://youtu.be/FJsn2MdHOr8

Again, definite spoilers of the very beginning of the game in that video but the performance doesn't seem that bad. Word is that the opening area is the worst performing so, could be good news.

PillarEN

If you don't care about early game spoilers here's the first 15 mins of Zelda on Wii U: https://youtu.be/FJsn2MdHOr8

Again, definite spoilers of the very beginning of the game in that video but the performance doesn't seem that bad. Word is that the opening area is the worst performing so, could be good news.

I'll take your word for it. It's almost Friday. Not that Zelda spoilers make or break it, but hell if it's just around the corner I'll avoid any story bits no matter how small.

Line_HTX

LMAO, what the fuck, LA @ MIN tonight on NBCSN.

It's almost as if the trades made were in anticipation of tonight's matchup.

BWONG!!

Gonna have to stick with Wii U version, my car shit the bed and ate my Switch money. Whatever, Splatoon 2 is the real reason to get a Switch.

Amazon is scaring me by not having a shipment date set yet D:

Socreges

Banned
Gonna have to stick with Wii U version, my car shit the bed and ate my Switch money. Whatever, Splatoon 2 is the real reason to get a Switch.

Conversely, I just sold a bunch of games and came into some money...

I travel for work at the end of March and it'd be pretty nice to play Zelda on the flight, in the hotel, etc. But then again I don't have a Switch preordered so even if I wanted to I may not be able to get one in time

While not ideal obviously, I don't care too much about a bit lower framerate, at least based on that video. What I don't like is all the shimmering - does the Switch version have that too? I remember seeing a bunch of shimmering in previous trailers too, damn is that annoying. I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars for a Zelda machine, but I'm enough of a Zelda fanboy that if it's really that much better, I might bite the bullet (assuming I can find a Switch, but I live in a small town and am taking the Friday off to play anyway so I can go to Walmart on opening or something and hope for the best).

Line_HTX

NHL on NBC‏Verified account @NHLonNBCSports 21m21 minutes ago

.@mnwild picture day! ����

C5tgA7oUoAAwJ0Q.jpg

Same. Tempted to cancel and just buy it digitally but that box art is beautiful and Amazon Prime is saving me $15 so fuck.

I get to buy a Switch whenever Mario Kart comes out. I say get to because that is when my wife said i could.

That said I dont care for Zelda so waiting for MK is fine with me

Top Bottom