• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like the coach's challenge. I hate how the offside rule works. It's such an easy fix, too. Just make it a "plane of the blue line" situation. You would make these reviews so much shorter and less frequent, and you would automatically increase offense by not disallowing goals over arcane minutiae that, in many cases, had little to do with the actual scoring play itself.

Note, I started writing this post long before the goal was disallowed. Just a general point.

Socreges

Banned

Solo

LMAO though that in his most important deadline ever, all MB has done is get the Benn no one wants and jettison DD. Going all in.

Stasis

I heard Sam & Joe say MTL acquired another D, I check online and see DD is gone and I'm like...

Holy shit whoever that D is doesn't even matter, the whole of Habs internet is furiously masturbating.

zroid

Banned
It is remarkable the Oilers are firmly entrenched in a playoff spot despite all the bizarre moves they've made over the past year

Connor McDavid is very good at hockey

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
As lopsided in one direction the first period was, the second was even more tilted in the opposite direction, and we still would be tied right now if not for being about a centimeter offside at the wrong time. Could be a lot worse.

Top Bottom