• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that's what I've wondered. I've seen very little of it. Not ideal in a playoff situation.

Kreider leaving just now fucking sucks, too.

edit: Man that post...

That shift just now is what I mean with Skjei and Clendening. See how efficiently that puck gets out of the zone? That's generally their M.O.

Stasis

They took the third one away ��

Have him on both my fantasy teams so that stung

Boooo. Well you know he's gonna be nuts tonight and everyone will feed him for it, so there's that.

edit:
That shift just now is what I mean with Skjei and Clendening. See how efficiently that puck gets out of the zone? That's generally their M.O.

If only we had more good defensive pairings we could afford to run those two in the O-zone all the time. Granted right now we kinda have to anyway.

And yes, Wilson continues to be a pos. Who would kick all of our asses =/

Is there any place I can find the lines that teams start with in a match? Those little notifications that pop up below the score comes when I'm not looking and disappears just as quickly.

Yawnier

Banned
Is John Torts the most gifable coach in Hockey?

NiceSilverGorilla.gif

christ almighty Laine is out of this world.. you could see his inhuman hunger for goals in that play.

he's a monster.

fastest Jets goal this season?

Marvie_3

Banned
conditional 4th and Mark McNeill for Oduya
I like it. Oduya fits this team really well. Hawks now have 8 dmen ahead of Rozsival on the deoth chart so theyre in good shape there.

McNeill was never going to go anywhere here so maybe a fresh start somewhere else will help him.

What a dirty, god damned criminal fucking horseshit hit. God damn it. Fuck that. Shoulder straight to the head.

RIP Burmistrov. Hopefullly he can walk again someday. Fucking hell.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Winnik gets upset about a clean and fairly unremarkable check along the boards, instigates a fight with Clendening as a result, and they both have to sit for 5 minutes. Ok.

And of course they score right away after that.

So Winnik gets upset about a clean and fairly unremarkable check along the boards, instigates a fight with Clendening as a result, and they both have to sit for 5 minutes. Ok.

And of course they score right away after that.

I mean, Winnik shoves him grumpily but Winnik didn't lose it until Clendening decided to cross check him 3-4 times in a row and then Clendening crying that he was getting punched.

Top Bottom