• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Socreges

Banned
I wear jeans to work and they're comfortable enough for me to sit/lie around at home that I don't wanna change when I get home?

y'all are weird

I don't wear no damn skinny jeans
"comfortable enough" is key here. Smiley doesn't care for peak comfort.

Also the fact that we now have a Swiss immigrant Canadian saying "y'all" makes me want to destroy the fucking internet

Quick

Banned
As much as I like jeans (stretch jeans are blessed), I would immediately change to something even more comfortable when I'm home and I don't need to go anywhere else.

Roots sweatpants are pretty great. Pretty opulent even.

calder

maybe Hattrick Laine will make an appearance finally. because we're due. i keep saying it but you people will not believe me.. you lack faith. and it won't happen unless you have faith!

or fuck it, i'll take another Granlund hatty.

Laine is probably saving his next hatty for the Stars. 🤔

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"comfortable enough" is key here. Smiley doesn't care for peak comfort.

Also the fact that we now have a Swiss immigrant Canadian saying "y'all" makes me want to destroy the fucking internet

I mean, I don't ACTUALLY talk like that.

I DO say "eh" a surprising amount, though.

Quick

Banned
McElhinney just painted the Leafs logos on his mask lol.

I thought he was still using a plain mask with the logo stickered on.

Jeff O'Neill in The Athletic on his neck tat

2. What is the most common reaction you get when people see the tattoo on your neck?
JO: They think it’s ridiculous, but they don’t know the background behind it. Once again, that is a cover-up tattoo, because after several glasses of wine, me and a buddy of mine decided to get a tattoo, and I decided to get a shamrock on my neck. And the guy did a brutal job with the shamrock. It was like a green blob. I had to get that covered up, so I decided to get angel wings because my first child was a boy, and we lost him. It was a premature birth, he never made it.

On his brother

19. How fierce was it between you and your brothers?
JO: Oh, it got heated between me and my older brother. He’s 11 months older than me. I always knew that you were never as tough as your older brother, and he would teach me sometimes. He’d literally punch me out, where it’d be like, ‘that’s what you’re going to get.’ There’d be a couple of times where he’d piss me off, and I thought, ‘I’m going to beat the hell out of this guy.’ And he would make it known, ‘No, you’re not.’ He’s a tough motherfucker. He’s a cop. He was tough when he played hockey.

Line_HTX

Lightning were being really careless the last 7 minutes. Good thing Bishop is a great goaltender.

Really should be down 2-0 if it weren't for Kucherov hitting the post on another point blank while Budaj fell.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Vancouver, when they're on their game, trying to play the low-event game so keep an eye on that"

... yes we'll keep our eye on the "low-event game"

Top Bottom