• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched Arvidsson's third goal and there were like five people doing the You Suck chant. That's how you know the crowd was broken lol

Erdrick

I'll miss some of the Jets game tonight due to seeing John Wick 2. Hope they can pull off a win. Really could use one these days. At least I'm fairly certain that the movie will kick ass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Vesey-Stepan-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Buchnevich-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Holden
Staal-Clendening
Skjei-Klein

Lundqvist

Hank going for career win #400 against the worst team in the league. This one has loss written all over it.

Hurricanes don't deserve to be in the NHL

yeh. they need to be umm dissolved or something whats the word ohh and Aho needs to go to Winnipeg to play with Laine again (they were amazing in the world juniors).

Laine-Aho-Ehlers..... fucking massive *droool* all over my sauna robe

Chris R

Whelp, game over, Avs gonna get blanked tonight

edit: John Wick 2 is good, funny that the best kills are
the ones without guns involved

Yawnier

Banned
yeh. they need to be umm dissolved or something whats the word ohh and Aho needs to go to Winnipeg to play with Laine again (they were amazing in the world juniors).

Laine-Aho-Ehlers..... fucking massive *droool* all over my sauna robe
I've never seen somebody with such a massive hard on for Finnish hockey players before

Socreges

Banned
Cycling between three games now. WPG-TBL seems the most interesting somehow...

"Great backcheck by Evander Kane"

Don't hear those words strung together often

hughson is fucking stupid

"this line gets the favorable matchup"

*sees ROR on the ice*

k
Certainly a good measure of someone's intelligence

Top Bottom