• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Nights like this I think to the days when Michalek, Laich, Greening, Robidas, Polak, Hunwick etc won't be Leafs next year.

Actually I expect one piece of Hunlak to return. But still!

never been a huge Kurri guy. i've seen him play live and i can't remember a thing.

why is he dressed up in an Avs shirt in that pic? surely fake news.

edit: had to go look up Kurri's stats.. holy shit.

1984-1985 EDM 73 games 71 goals 64 assists 135 points

that is nuts. when are we going to see stats like that again?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs just broke their franchise record for rookie points in a season lol

There's still like 30 games left

it's because we always trade our picks so never have rookies

According to Kyperos,Shattenkirk has two Canadian teams on his trade list, Montreal and Toronto.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

God would he be an upgrade for Weber but it's too steep

Leafs just broke their franchise record for rookie points in a season lol

There's still like 30 games left

it's because we always trade our picks so never have rookies

Those "most rookie points" stats are confusing because it's skewed by volume of rookies. I'd be interested to see Leafs historical numbers for points per rookie.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Down a goal, 10 minutes left, get a PP and no AGally. Therrien trying to destroy any goodwill I have for him right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Outplaying the competition and losing because of shoddy goaltending is not something I'm used to watching with this team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank is going to start moving up the all-time ranks quickly now. Only 1 win behind 11th all-time, 3 behind 10th, 7 behind 9th.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Commentators saying the Blues' coach is a good friend of Therrien and how they have great respect for one another. Bullshit; I remember a few years ago Habs were playing against some team he was coaching, and Habs had a big lead and Therrien called a time out with like 5 seconds left in the game, and he was pissed.

Same Therrien who told Yemelin to hit Gionta in their first match against him and Buffalo.

Really don't think this coach likes Therrien anymore.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Y'know, it's about time King Henrik gets another crack at the Cup. Would be wrong if he never won one in his career.

I firmly believe this Rangers team can beat anybody in the West in the SCF.

The problem is getting out of the East and into the SCF in the first place. Honestly hard to see it happening, considering we'd probably have to beat at least 2 of (if not all 3 of) Washington, Pittsburgh, and Montreal, all of them with home ice advantage, just to be able to have a shot.

Because he is my favorite rookie on the team that I cheer for?

and no, I wouldn't give him a blowjob like you do with Finnish players just because he is Swedish or is Michael Nylander's son.

who said anything about blowjobs wow man projecting much?

can we just stick to hockey? the Jets scored!! after ovet 40 minutes of anguish that felt pretty good. Trouba is a champ.

Nylander probably won't amount to much btw.. just like his father. forever in the shadow of Sundin, Näslund and Forsberg.

Top Bottom