• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
apparently marner has been cloned

found out about this kid, luke henman in nova scotia... eligible for draft next year

looks eerily like marner does on the ice... certainly doesn't help he also wears 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L6IUMY6XoI

he is kind of under the radar at the moment because his family bailed on the screaming eagles

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love Pleks, one of my all time favourite Habs, but he's literally useless now. Can't score, can't win a faceoff to save his life, doesn't do shit on the PK. He shouldn't be in the lineup at this point which is really shitty.

It's the perfect time.

They're playing like trash, and you give the new coach time to teach a new system.
And Julien is the best bilingual coach they'll have a chance at for a while most likely, I assumed Therrien was safe, but seeing how well all these other teams are doing after their coaches changing, I wonder if it's crossed his mind.

apparently marner has been cloned

found out about this kid, luke henman in nova scotia... eligible for draft next year

looks eerily like marner does on the ice... certainly doesn't help he also wears 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L6IUMY6XoI

he is kind of under the radar at the moment because his family bailed on the screaming eagles

There's something in the water in the Maritimes. We're making all these generational players.

PillarEN

I love Pleks, one of my all time favourite Habs, but he's literally useless now. Can't score, can't win a faceoff to save his life, doesn't do shit on the PK. He shouldn't be in the lineup at this point which is really shitty.

And Julien is the best bilingual coach they'll have a chance at for a while most likely, I assumed Therrien was safe, but seeing how well all these other teams are doing after their coaches changing, I wonder if it's crossed his mind.

He seems to be doing ok in the faceoff department.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/xEsDNTBFN.jpg

Sanjuro

Habs fans want Julien again?

Bjh1hqC.gif

Red_Man

He seems to be doing ok in the faceoff department.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/xEsDNTBFN.jpg
He's been subpar 50% for this entire shit stretch, and is continually losing key defensive face offs, a few of the goals in their own end have come from him not being able to win or even tie up a guy in the face off circle. I can't remember the last time I've seen a players play drop off as significantly as this.

Socreges

Banned
'Guy who won't be back next year' Michael Chaput with his 2nd of the game...

Who gets married on a Sunday?
People who really want a venue but it's booked all Saturdays for the next year

Currently shopping for wedding venue and we've had to consider a Sunday wedding...but I don't think we'll go in that direction

Red_Man

Julien available, bye week, team in worst slump of weekend. It's too perfect to actually happen.

Quick

Banned
God i fucking hate weddings

I've only attended one wedding as an adult, and it wasn't at all how I imagined it would be.

Then again, the difference in culture probably made it jarring for me a little.

'Guy who won't be back next year' Michael Chaput with his 2nd of the game...

People who really want a venue but it's booked all Saturdays for the next year

Currently shopping for wedding venue and we've had to consider a Sunday wedding...but I don't think we'll go in that direction

You're engaged? Congrats, friend.

On that note, my cousin booked her wedding on her birthday (her husband's was just a week prior). It was pretty cool when they busted out a birthday cake to put beside their wedding cake.

But no one else got cake. lol

We avoided the booking issues by having our wedding in December. Kind of had to, as my wife's folks were living in the UAE at the time and didn't have many opportunities to get back up here.

But yea, I hate weddings too.

calder

Weddings are great for one thing - the feeling of absolute joy and relief you feel when you're leaving the reception and it's all over. Just the thought of walking to the parking lot, taking off my tie as I hop in the car at midnight feels with with a sense of zen like calm.

Top Bottom