• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Cake Boss

Banned
Seems like the longer they go into the season, and the more they learn his system, the worse they get.

🤔

@6thSens: Average hockey club with exceptional goaltending is no longer getting the saves. It's wonderful.

hairfirehairfireshafqezkr1.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McKenzie says he doesn't think Bergevin is contemplating a coaching change, but I also think if he were to ever do it, there would be no leak of any kind. Julien being available has to be tempting, unless his plan has always been to go to Muller.

Cake Boss

Banned
Speaking James Shriveled dick Mirtle.

Atlantic Division is going to get pretty darn interesting if the Canadiens keep struggling. Could the Bruins or Panthers or Leafs win it?

Hmmm how about that one team that's been 2nd place all year 🤔

imBask

Banned
Speaking James Shriveled dick Mirtle.

Hmmm how about that one team that's been 2nd place all year ��

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Mirtle, you little bitch? I'll have you know he graduated top of his class in Unbiased Journalism School, and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on Biased Media, and has over 300 confirmed kills. he is trained in gorilla warfare and he's the top writer in the entire canadian media forces. You are nothing to him but just another fake media. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of spies across the NHL and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can write about Matthews in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in Matthews articles, but he has access to the entire arsenal of Marner Nylander and Marincin and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ”clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking biased, kiddo.

Yawnier

Banned
McKenzie says he doesn't think Bergevin is contemplating a coaching change, but I also think if he were to ever do it, there would be no leak of any kind. Julien being available has to be tempting, unless his plan has always been to go to Muller.
Wouldn't the Habs management have to get permission from Bruins management to talk to him so long he is still under contract to them

Red_Man

Wouldn't the Habs management have to get permission from Bruins management to talk to him so long he is still under contract to them
I can't imagine them saying no, it's a formality more than anything and the NHL is an old boys club. If Therrien really wants to win now, get a guy who's won a cup, the team is perfectly healthy and somehow playing their worst hockey.

Solo

Habs aren't firing Therrien this season, and at best are landing an overpriced dud like Hanzal at the deadline. We all know it. Let's accept it and our first round playoff exit.

I do think Therrien finally gets fired this summer though, and hopefully our awful GM gets the boot on the same day.

Cake Boss

Banned
Seeing how the Bruins allegedly didn't want to fire Julien in the summer because they knew Ottawa will be interested. Most likely they won't give Habs permission, hoping he gets hired out of the division.

According to Pierre McGuire anyways.

Red_Man

Jack Todd said:
Good coaches out there:
Julien
Hartley
Gallant
Muller
I would rank them in that order.
& if Bergevin wants to go for it NOW, Patrick Roy.
Great idea Jack

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Rangers lines tonight are going to be

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Lindberg-Fast

Looks about right to me.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hatrick Puempel not playing?

Puempel and Pirri are the black aces when we're fully healthy, as we are now. These are our top 12 forwards.

Looks like Girardi's back in tonight, so Clendening is out, because whatever.

Also looks like Antti Raanta gets the start tonight.

Cake Boss

Banned
Puempel and Pirri are the black aces when we're fully healthy, as we are now. These are our top 12 forwards.

Looks like Girardi's back in tonight, so Clendening is out, because whatever.

Also looks like Antti Raanta gets the start tonight.

I hope Puempel works out for you guys.

C4kAPK5VcAANxh9.jpg

calder

idvxkvzpknfy.gif

I wouldn't be truly satisfied unless Trudeau turned his rejection into some sort of judo flip and/or dislocated Trump's shoulder but still, pretty good.

PillarEN

It took an Avs fan and a "Jets" "fan" to get the salt flowing in this thread. I'm glad it's finally here but you people should be ashamed.

we need that Boston/Montreal series. Please. I also secretly hope for a Ducks/Oilers series because with pricks like Perry you know shit will go down.

Foggy

Weddings are expensive, even when they're cheap. We just got sticker shock for our tent wedding in a couple months. I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

The honeymoon is when the real O P U L E N C E starts

who's the "Jets" "fan"? is that me? am i it? what does that mean? is salt a good thing?

100k for a wedding jesus.. i lived through my whole 20s with less money total. like fuck, there are people who just basically through that away in a day for "fun"?

hmmh shit games tonight, not even gonna watch for a second. Laine hatty tomorrow tho, guaranteed. he's back, mark my words.

Top Bottom