• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

calder

Legends of the Fall is on, just a classic movie. Julia Ormand is one of the hottest women ever, and this is basically peak Pitt

Quick

Banned
I'm about to watch John Wick Chapter 2. I saw the first one for the first time earlier today on Netflix.

giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm about to watch John Wick Chapter 2. I saw the first one for the first time earlier today on Netflix.

giphy.gif

John Wick 1 is fantastic

John Wick 2 is supposed to be equally great, so you're probably in for a treat

Socreges

Banned
Just had a conversation with a Trump supporter. The cognitive dissonance is fucking stunning. He'll open by saying he isn't a supporter and won't defend Trump.... but then attacks all of the people and charges against him. The travel ban isn't bad and if Obama had done it, no one would care. The celebrities are essentially a cabal that rule news and social media and they're exploding since they haven't gotten their way. This has led to overreactions to Trump's actions and clickbaity news

Like the guy otherwise but my fucking Christ it's impossible to discuss politics with him

Legends of the Fall is on, just a classic movie. Julia Ormand is one of the hottest women ever, and this is basically peak Pitt
Loved that movie as a kid, but always wondered if adult Socreges could stomach it

The ketchup/mustard divide is coming here too?

Figured this was more a curry/brown gravy place.

curry fries 😚😚😚👌👌👌

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just had a conversation with a Trump supporter. The cognitive dissonance is fucking stunning. He'll open by saying he isn't a supporter and won't defend Trump.... but then attacks all of the people and charges against him. The travel ban isn't bad and if Obama had done it, no one would care. The celebrities are essentially a cabal that rule news and social media and they're exploding since they haven't gotten their way. This has led to overreactions to Trump's actions and clickbaity news

Like the guy otherwise but my fucking Christ it's impossible to discuss politics with him

Loved that movie as a kid, but always wondered if adult Socreges could stomach it

I have one friend on Facebook I almost have to block. There is no point in engaging in a politics conversation.

Sanjuro

I'm still wondering the realistic expectations of Claude in Montreal?
It doesn't seem like at this stage he is a long term fit in comparison to his prior employment.

The quiz is so stupid. Talking chances of Tavares signing with the Leafs, giving options of 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%.

Should be a 0% option.

It ain't happening.

how does Armia not have more points? he seems to be doing all the right things whenever he has the puck. you'd think he'd at least have plenty more assists by now.

great player to watch anyway.

Yawnier

Banned
The quiz is so stupid. Talking chances of Tavares signing with the Leafs, giving options of 20%, 40%, 60% and 80%.

Should be a 0% option.

It ain't happening.

I also noticed that, I would guess they do that because the only sensible person on the panel (Blob McKenzie) would just say 0%

calder

how does Armia not have more points? he seems to be doing all the right things whenever he has the puck. you'd think he'd at least have plenty more assists by now.

great player to watch anyway.

I'm a fan of his game, and he is really fun to watch as his effort is always great and his size and speed are always noticeable. But he just doesn't seem to have the hands necessary to translate his chances into goals. Still love him on the bottom six.

Cake Boss

Banned
Garrioch basically confirming that the only way Duchene is a snes is if Colorado accepted White plus a 1st rounder.

Also the asking price is a 1st rounder back.

Good luck snes lol

Top Bottom