• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

They should bend, Kronke sports has been swindeling the team out of being good for years. O'reilly could get 3.75 million which would be more than he gets in the KHL. From what I know he wants a longer term contract than the avs are willing to risk. And Colorado might not be great, but they sure as heck are more exciting than the Wild have ever been. Statsny is the biggest wort on an otherwise not greatly overpaid roster other than Jones.

He hasn't proven the big pay raise. They all don't give a shit and show that with the way they skate on the ice, can't even hit 20 goals for the season but all want $4mil-$5mil or more. They have to learn to actually make their paycheck rather than throwing money away on potential and getting burned by everyone acting like a bunch of lazy fucks. There was no excuse that goal production was as low as it was, especially after some of their scoring totals in previous years. It's sad when Steve Downie seemed the most enthusiastic on the whole team (barring landy of course).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Soc, Spectre is telling me there's free Center Ice Preview on Shaw and Telus until the end of the month. He told me to tell you, do with that information whatever you want.

Stasis

Even on GCL I'm forced to watch this King's thing.

Anyone else getting that? Click PIT/PHI... shows LAK equipment managers =/

TUSR

Banned

theyre announcing the staff of the Kings

Sutter looks so fucking depressed.

image.php

zychi

Banned
just so everyone knows. center ice is free for this week/weekend(not sure which?) at least on comcast. so feel free to stop bitching and find the actual games you want to watch :)

RC

Banned
I hate having a shit job that keeps me away from watching hockey. Going to do everything super assed. That's the American way!

Chris R

So glad I don't have to watch the kings! Sens and Jets! Plus, HNIC is a better game lead in than a stupid banner raising ceremony.

Stasis

Did Kings fans just fucking boo Drew Doughty? Or is that some "DREWWWWWW" cheer that sounds suspiciously like "booooo" ? lol

For Gamecenter blackout bypassing :

Download plugin for your browser called Stealthy
Set it to the UK (don't activate it yet)
Login in Gamecenter
Turn on stealthy while loading the game you want (UK IP will let you watch NBC blackouts too apparently)
Turn it off once game is loaded

Top Bottom