• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

MutFox

Banned
I predict that Mason Raymond is going to have an amazing year. We will all love Ray Ray. Tabris guarantee.

If he actually drives to the net this year...
When he's off his game, he'll usually gain the zone and shoot from the point.
Giving the goalie a relatively easy save and stopping play.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
it begins.

Gonna watch NBC Philly-Pittsburgh, then Leafs-Habs on CBC, at some point during that game I'll wander to a pub to meet up with some friends for Canucks-Ducks though. Good times.

HOCKEY'S BACK.

Hunter S.

Colorado still sucks and will continue to if they keep giving players huge overpayments. If they bend and give O'Reilly anywhere close to $5 mil he'll be dead weight just like stastny and the other big contracts will be. They overpay everyone and they play like shit.

They should bend, Kronke sports has been swindeling the team out of being good for years. O'reilly could get 3.75 million which would be more than he gets in the KHL. From what I know he wants a longer term contract than the avs are willing to risk. And Colorado might not be great, but they sure as heck are more exciting than the Wild have ever been. Statsny is the biggest wort on an otherwise not greatly overpaid roster other than Jones.

ShaneB

I have no idea if this will work, but MMA-GAF tends to just hang out in chat during events, and I set one up for NHL-GAF today. I figure it'll be easier to chat instead of having the page fly by a million posts a second when the games start up :)

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#NHL-GAF

Someone join and lets just see if it works :p

Quoting myself for a reminder if others want to join chat now that the games will be starting soon.

zychi

Banned
original.jpg

here we go!

Sanjuro

So, they are going to show the seven people interested in the Kings banner, then they are cutting back to the Flyers/Peguins.

Top Bottom