• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

TUSR

Banned
For Gamecenter blackout bypassing :

Download plugin for your browser called Stealthy
Set it to the UK (don't activate it yet)
Login in Gamecenter
Turn on stealthy while loading the game you want (UK IP will let you watch NBC blackouts too apparently)
Turn it off once game is loaded

does this work for netflix...?

For Gamecenter blackout bypassing :

Download plugin for your browser called Stealthy
Set it to the UK (don't activate it yet)
Login in Gamecenter
Turn on stealthy while loading the game you want (UK IP will let you watch NBC blackouts too apparently)
Turn it off once game is loaded
Posting for new page

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Stop touching the Cup, Phil Pritchard's gonna have to choke a bitch

Socreges

Banned
Soc, Spectre is telling me there's free Center Ice Preview on Shaw and Telus until the end of the month. He told me to tell you, do with that information whatever you want.
Spectre, if you're reading this.... I just want you to know... your Jets are going down.

Also thank you. Unfortunately Center Ice isn't showing the Pens/Flyers game.

Sanjuro

ibkEIY89UBDDFD.gif

Montresor

Do they do this with the Cup every year? What if LA had new acquisitions tvst weren't part of the cup win?

This is so fucking dumb.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Maybe I say this with bias (probably) but god the Stanley Cup is possibly the most beautiful championship trophy in all of sports!

does this work for netflix...?
Probably. Basically once it loads with the IP that Stealthy gives you, you can go back to your original IP. I think it mentions Netflix in the options yeah

I haven't used it yet for gamecenter but read this method on the hockey subreddit a couple of times and the response is positive. Basically just don't log in with the VPN on (although I'm sure it would be fine) and you should have nothing to worry about)

Top Bottom