• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Cudder

Scrivens having a pretty good night tonight. Was stumbling a lot earlier in the game, you could tell he was a bit nervous being a starter.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And Mursak is already out with an upper body injury... aka him getting slammed into the boards by a Blues player who is a foot taller and probably weighs 50 lbs more.

Tabris

I was actually at a house party last night that carried over to being amazingly cakebossed til 4-5am where I desperately seeked hockey while everyone was passed out (including the girl I'm seeing), then watched the Pens/Flyers game, then had a discreet rendezvous in the backseat of the car of said girl before she went out to the Big Day Out and I cabbed home.

Well you beat me. I haven't had sex since New Years and I've been too busy with work to go too crazy / get drunk with friends the last couple of weekends.

But you're kind of being an asshole man.

pringles

Ugh. Detroit proving every doubter 110% right tonight.

Blues looking fantastic though. I'm hopeful we can be better, but right now our team is in disarray.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hopping on during the break - how about those motherfucking Panthers =D

Lots of love for Huberdeau AND a rat trick tonight! Last season wasn't a quirk!

Well you beat me. I haven't had sex since New Years and I've been too busy with work to go too crazy / get drunk with friends the last couple of weekends.

But you're kind of being an asshole man.

Yep, bit too much arrogance on my end, apologies. A human isn't measured by how well they can reproduce, but who they are as a person is what really matters, and evidently in comparison you already win.

Canuck76

Banned
THAT'S A BLOODY OUTRAGE IT IS

Lol i ain't that upset. Opening night, probably a lot of people on it. Tomorrow though after ray lewis destroys the patriots, i will want to watch some hockey.

Also why did the nbc game switch from hawks/kings to pitt and philly? Just sort of curious, on tv they randomly switched and never went back. It was a good move, i've just never seen that before.

Lol i ain't that upset. Opening night, probably a lot of people on it. Tomorrow though after ray lewis destroys the patriots, i will want to watch some hockey.

Also why did the nbc game switch from hawks/kings to pitt and philly? Just sort of curious, on tv they randomly switched and never went back. It was a good move, i've just never seen that before

I'm guessing because of the score for the Hawks games vs the excitement of the Pens/Philly game

Tabris

Yep, bit too much arrogance on my end, apologies. A human isn't measured by how well they can reproduce, but who they are as a person is what really matters, and evidently in comparison you already win.

All good :) I don't have anything against anyone here... well except Marvie... for calling me white trash :) j/k

Seguin

Banned

Also why did the nbc game switch from hawks/kings to pitt and philly? Just sort of curious, on tv they randomly switched and never went back. It was a good move, i've just never seen that before.

i think the pitt/philly game started late

Montresor

Oh my gosh... Naomi Watts incest in that movie. I don't know what to think about this guys. That's gonna be a fucked up movie.

Edit: talking about a trailer for Movie 43 during the Leafs/Habs game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Detroit. 3 shots more than halfway through.

Quick

Banned
Oh my gosh... Naomi Watts incest in that movie. I don't know what to think about this guys. That's gonna be a fucked up movie.

Edit: talking about a trailer for Movie 43 during the Leafs/Habs game

It looks terrible, but I might actually watch it. Looks like a higher end version of that Vince Offer movie.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bit better effort this first period. I'm not going to make a judgment on Gally from this game.
Gally has shown he can keep up, but nothing more, same with everyone else on the team not named Emelin, White, Prust, Armstrong or Price. Markov looks decent as well.

Hunter S.

Bahahaha Avalanche are owning the Wild. Praise and Sutter are already minus one.

The wild have hardly got a shot on goal showing their weak offense.

Top Bottom