• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm not giving up.

They're not THIS bad. It looks terrifyingly bad though.

It is this bad. The defense is terrible.

This season could be a total disaster if that keeps up.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't wait for all the ridiculous over reactions tonight after one game in a season with a 6 day camp.

MacAttack

Bruins played well in all phases of the game. Great opening game for everybody.

THE BOYS ARE BACK BABY... AND THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!!

Can't wait for all the ridiculous over reactions tonight after one game in a season with a 6 day camp.

Have you even seen Detroit play right now? Screw this team. This is what I didn't want to happen this year, now I'll be in a pissed off mood for the rest of the season game in and game out with how bad they are and something tells me this game is not some stupid fluke.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
St. Louis is skating around Detroit like the Wings are in quicksand.

Red_Man

Have you even seen Detroit play right now? Screw this team. This is what I didn't want to happen this year, now I'll be in a pissed off mood for the rest of the season game in and game out with how bad they are and something tells me this game is not some stupid fluke.
I wasn't specifically referring to you or other Detroit fans, it was a general statement.

I predicted they miss the playoffs this year, not play like a junior team.

The Toledo Walleye could kick us down the street and back right now, absolutely pathetic. Can't wait until Monday when they embarrass themselves at home too.

Shots are 27-7 for the Blues in the second period. 4-0 Blues. Detroit looks awful.

I appreciate the non-stop play by play, keep it up it is soothing to my ears on the wonderful state of this team.

Still 2-2 going into the second intermission. Just wish Bob would've into his stick. We would be up 2-1 right now.

Rinne keeps leaving the goal to get the puck. It's really odd and I have a feeling it's going to cost him.

Still 2-2 going into the second intermission. Just wish Bob would've into his stick. We would be up 2-1 right now.

Rinne keeps leaving the goal to get the puck. It's really odd and I have a feeling it's going to cost him.

It cost him when he was overseas, maybe he's just overly happy to be playing the puck back in NHL-standard arenas?

pringles

St. Louis is skating around Detroit like the Wings are in quicksand.
Honestly never seen them be this outplayed for even one period, and it's now 2 periods of complete Blues domination.

Game is lost, but we need a respectable 3rd to have something to build on...

Quick

Banned
ibaSuyLr4RcwAQ.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bruins played well in all phases of the game. Great opening game for everybody.

THE BOYS ARE BACK BABY... AND THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!!
Yeah, I was impressed. Nice to put more than just one or two past Lundqvist as well. This is only the fourth time in the last 17 Bruins/Rangers games that it wasn't a one-goal differential.

Red_Man

Yeeesssssshhh. Not terribly surprised, but lots to work on still. Good game Leafs Nation.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Man. That Habs - Leafs game was frigging boring; like watching two hobos fight over a dirty blanket. So glad it's over.
Bring on the 'Nucks - Ducks!

Top Bottom