• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Finally caught the Cats game on GameCenter. Fantastic opener, and a really strong debut for Huberdeau. PP was on fire, which took a lot of pressure off of Theo who came up big on a number of point blank shots that should have had him dead to rights.

I was puzzled though by all the talk of it being a sold out crowd, but it seemed like the lower level center ice seats were empty the whole game. Looked really bad on TV. What gives?
Club Red. Those two sections are the Club Red sections so those people are in the restaurant/ lounge during the game. Waste of space IMO I wish they would've fixed the terrible scoreboard before making a corporate/ VIP section.

Also another thing is Campbell, still so damn underrated. Garrison gone? He's worked on his point shot and scored two with it last night.

Snaku

Banned
Club Red. Those two sections are the Club Red sections so those people are in the restaurant/ lounge during the game. Waste of space IMO I wish they would've fixed the terrible scoreboard before making a corporate/ VIP section.

What a terrible place to put such a thing.

Also another thing is Campbell, still so damn underrated. Garrison gone? He's worked on his point shot and scored two with it last night.

Yeah, Campbell was big last night. It's also nice to be more than a one line team this year. Cats would have done a lot better in the playoffs last year if they had any sort of depth.

Acid08

Banned
ocuhpkqj:iphone

fuck me please be for league minimum.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Woke up and came to the conclusion that the habs suck monkey balls

So then on a plus you may get to choose Mackinnon, Drouin, or Jones.

(Not being an ass, actually mean it if they end up being terrible this year you are going to be pretty set for a few years down the road)

Acid08

Banned
Fuck Steve Ott. I liked the Sabres too, would usually cheer for them over most Eastern teams. Ott can eat all the bags of dicks and glass though.

Mii

Banned
Can someone explain to me why the Flyers gets two nationally broadcast games both on NBC on the same (season-starting) weekend? They're not even that popular of a team nationally. Does it have to do with the Comcast relationship with Philadelphia? Is this clear favoritism?

Can someone explain to me why the Flyers gets two nationally broadcast games both on NBC on the same (season-starting) weekend? They're not even that popular of a team nationally. Does it have to do with the Comcast relationship with Philadelphia? Is this clear favoritism?

Gotta market Giroux somehow

Acid08

Banned

What reason do you have for saying they aren't that popular nationally?

Top Bottom