• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

calder

Lol, heard about this on Twitter but missed it during the game.

ibigvLZO6HWWRg.gif

Fantasy question bros:
I give up bobby Ryan and Teemu and get back st. Louis. I have stamkos so I'd then pick up conacher to complete the line.

Worth it?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I will use this salt to season my steak for our loss to the Sabres
Both team's played bad, it just wasn't an entertaining game to watch.

Also from Friedman's 30 thoughts, apparently the Leafs have pulled Kadri from trade offers including the one for Louongo.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Also from Friedman's 30 thoughts, apparently the Leafs have pulled Kadri from trade offers including the one for Louongo.

But but sample size!

Socreges

Banned
Sounds like the kind of rumour someone would make up. Kadri has a solid game, is suddenly a keeper. And I thought we were being told that Nonis never wanted Kadri as a part of the Luongo trade talks.

Cake Boss

Banned
I have a feeling Kovalev is going to rip this team apart. He has the talent and the motivation is there seeing how much he hated our media (I don't blame him)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah both were pretty bad. I'm hoping opening night jitters are over for both teams.

I thought your first man crush, Eller played fine. Not sure why scratched.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah both were pretty bad. I'm hoping opening night jitters are over for both teams.

I thought your first man crush, Eller played fine. Not sure why scratched.
He was rotating with White in practice so it remains to be seen, but I think Therrien wants to get as many looks at the team as he can while it's still early. I lost $20 on the Leafs game, so Therrien better get their shit together for the next meeting :lol

Jayhawk

Fantasy question bros:
I give up bobby Ryan and Teemu and get back st. Louis. I have stamkos so I'd then pick up conacher to complete the line.

Worth it?

This deal is basically Ryan + Teemu for St. Louis + Conacher. Definitely not worth it. Conacher isn't picked up in a large majority of fantasy leagues for a reason.

Smiley90

snip--- Type that in the URL Bar

Just click the Leafs game when it's time.

I use Adblock, but others have told me theres a couple ads on the stream that you have to x out of before you watch, which can be annoying.

Don't think posting links to streams is allowed on gaf, better edit your post, even if it's an ip. Send it via pm!

This deal is basically Ryan + Teemu for St. Louis + Conacher. Definitely not worth it. Conacher isn't picked up in a large majority of fantasy leagues for a reason.

I'm pretty sure the reason is because he's an unheralded rookie. He looked great playing with them today.

Smiley90

I'll be cheering for the blues solely because I have pietrangelo on my fantasy team.

Also, watching the game in HD on my nexus 7 during lecture kicks all sorts of ass. Gamecentre so worth it.

Chris R

Just found out that Alaska (well Anchorage at least) does have a blackout team when it comes to hockey... St. Louis. I guess it is because our ECHL team is the Blues affiliate?

zedge

The Calgary Tower got traded to Chicago, guess they will call him the sears tower now? Yuk yuk.

Ya..whatever.

Draft pick is good. Poor Irving will get thrown to the wolves a few games here and there now.

Smiley90

Blues stream just said Nashville is the only team in the western conference to win at least one playoff series in each of the last two seasons... I never even thought about that, but it's a pretty cool statistic.

RC

Banned
Blues stream just said Nashville is the only team in the western conference to win at least one playoff series in each of the last two seasons... I never even thought about that, but it's a pretty cool statistic.

Proven playoff team confirmed.

Socreges

Banned
Blues drafted Tarasenko with the Sens' pick

Sens acquired Rundblad in exchange

Traded Rundblad and a 2nd for Turris

Interesting to see the choices organizations make in retrospect. Blues scouts definitely knew something that Ottawa didn't.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Blues drafted Tarasenko with the Sens' pick

Sens acquired Rundblad in exchange

Traded Rundblad and a 2nd for Turris

Interesting to see the choices organizations make in retrospect. Blues scouts definitely knew something that Ottawa didn't.

Wasn't he ranked high but fell due to fears of going to KHL?

Top Bottom