• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Thou hast spelled HUBERDEAU wrong again. That Russian spy will feel the power of REAL AMERICAN HERO DREW SHORE
XrxMc.gif

calder

Wow it's hard to not yell at the TV when Postma has the puck or is within 20 feet of the puck

Shiiiiiiiiiit. Kick? Unhhhh man I don't get that rule sometimes. He directed but I think it wasn't kicked. :(

Woe is you, arab. After the run Detroit has had for the last 2 decades, you better believe people are going to take every opportunity to kick them when they're down.

Stealthy for Chrome works well too.

I was having problems with Stealthy but someone told me searching for other proxy areas fixes it, so word

Cake Boss

Banned
Carolina sucks, soo overrated, basically they traded for a 3rd line center and a Russian winger on the decline, barely got 20 goals last season. They still don't have a #1 D and Ward is average at best.

calder

Fuck, I tuned into the Panthers/Habs game. What happened?
They were having trouble clearing the ice by the zamboni gate, then the guy with the shovel in his hand used his foot to clear the snow so they could close the gate and Ray mocked him a bit lol. Miller gave a more polite "first game for the crew as well".

Kane! He's been pretty good so far, excepting stretches of the first game when everyone was awful.

Stasis

Interestingly enough, despite the fact that I'm like 15 minutes away from Montreal and this game is on RDS, the main Habs broadcaster, I can watch this on GCL without the use of my VPN. I just switched to the Florida feed and it's like "OK man, cool"

Weird.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carolina sucks, soo overrated, basically they traded for a 3rd line center and a Russian winger on the decline, barely got 20 goals last season. They still don't have a #1 D and Ward is average at best.
Ward can still be elite, just not consistently.

ZeroGravity

People are still giving Ward credit for what he did almost seven years ago. He's not an elite goaltender.

Stasis

There have been some interesting disappointments, and some surprises.

We're 2 games in, barely. Let's talk after 10. It's way too early to call shit like this for any team.

Greg Brady ‏@bradyfan590

Halts his all-time consecutive game streak of 2. Top signing, Wings. RT @JohnNiyo Grade 2 shoulder separation Carlo Colaiacovo. Out a month.

Ohhhhhhhh snap

Stasis

I'm kinda pissed about Prust. Not at him, but at the Habs for offering too damn much. He'd have stayed in NY if not for that silly high offer.

/sigh

Top Bottom