• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Ever since seeing the Chappelle Show threads, I can't help but think of Black Gallagher anytime I see the name.

BLACK GALLAGHER BITCHES.

tumblr_m0zw35WocA1qgk9x5o1_500.jpg

I love that sketch.

Osama bin hiden!

Weis was a moron that entire play, dives in there and stops whoever from clearing it and then commits a penalty as he dives for the puck with his hands because he's so out of position from diving on the puck at the boards.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit, it feels so good to see Markov score again. Diaz is moving the puck like a boss too, and this is all without Subban. Team is hitting their gear now, hopefully they don't let up and defend the lead for the rest of the game. I wish Gally had gotten a look on that 5 on 3, but whatever.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit, it feels so good to see Markov score again. Diaz is moving the puck like a boss too, and this is all without Subban. Team is hitting their gear now, hopefully they don't let up and defend the lead for the rest of the game. I wish Gally had gotten a look on that 5 on 3, but whatever.

Glad to hear Diaz is doing well

Stasis

Gotta love whoever that Panthers player was not pushing on Gallagher more because Uncle Pruster is standing right there just waiting for a reason.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I love how Parros walks over and just stares him down with the mustache :lol :lol

Bad penalty by Gorges, but I don't think it was intentional, he's not like that.

Stasis

Gonna be honest here... I hope Parros knocks his teeth out for that cheap shit.

And I like Gorges. I just think that stuff has no business in the game.

Edit: I'll have to see more angles on it. The one I saw looked dirty.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't believe our PP is somehow worse than last year.

Top Bottom