• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Stasis

Florida announcer immediately said it was a knee and I only saw one angle, was doing something else. I should know better than to leap to conclusions, I like Gorges.

Will reserve judgment!

pringles

Smith needs to sharpen his skates.

And our PP this season is an embarressing mess until we get set up in the zone, then it's actually pretty good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good shit. It feels so good to have a legit 4th line for once, and Price was handling pucks all period like a boss.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Led the Swedish league in points for a D-man, and I think had the highest +/ - if he can take it up a notch, it will be huge for us.

Swedish? You mean Swiss? I think Diaz spent the lockout in Switzerland, after all he is swiss... I'd be surprised if he went to Sweden

Red_Man

Swedish? You mean Swiss? I think Diaz spent the lockout in Switzerland, after all he is swiss... I'd be surprised if he went to Sweden
Yea sorry my bad :lol

Bourque looks GREAT, and Prust has been perfect so far. Exactly what this team needed.

Red_Man

Hopefully we don't see the Habs of last year, and they continue to apply pressure in the 2nd period. If Bourque can play like this all season, the trade will be half decent.

pringles

I'm sure that's part of it, but it was horrible last year, too.
Lidstrom was instrumental in making sure we had that perfect outlet pass which leads to easy zone entries.

That's what really sucks right now on our PP. We spend most of the PPs trying to enter the offensive zone. Once we're in there we look good imo.

Btw I like Huskins so far. Slow, but keeping it simple.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well, we knew that last playoffs when they were playing 8-7 games regularly. Can't believe they didn't make any moves to shore up the D.

Oh no, they did!

Just.. signed even shittier defensemen like Kurtis Foster.

Oh oh and they traded for Luke Schenn...

:|

Cagey

Banned
YUZh7tg.png

http://kovyimfycsmn.ytmnd.com/

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully we don't see the Habs of last year, and they continue to apply pressure in the 2nd period. If Bourque can play like this all season, the trade will be half decent.

Cunneyworth was shit, just look at the difference in their breakout.

My highly sophisticated calculations have arrived at 26 games of the Avs embarrassing themselves this year in order for greedy management to cave to O'Reilly's greed. So here's to hoping they find it in themselves to fucking win without the me-first dickbag and we trade him.

Definitely won't happen though. Not even Landeskog's winning smile can save us now.

Curufinwe

Well, we knew that last playoffs when they were playing 8-7 games regularly. Can't believe they didn't make any moves to shore up the D.

They did but Nashville matched.

No point in doing what Timonen did anymore on that breakaway. Kovalchuk got the shot off anyway and got a penalty shot as well.

Top Bottom