• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Ugh . . . expected Capitals to be bad this year but didn't expect them to be this terrible.

Should have cancelled my season tickets during the lockout. Caps probably won't even make playoffs and I'm sure Ted will still raise season ticket prices again.

Ugh . . . expected Capitals to be bad this year but didn't expect them to be this terrible.

Should have cancelled my season tickets during the lockout. Caps probably won't even make playoffs and I'm sure Ted will still raise season ticket prices again.

BUY MORE TICKETS! YOUNG GUNS! JOHN WALL!

Seda

LLShC.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
More action there then all of last season. Good to see they're fired up, and Gorges has been laying some monster hits in these last 2 games. This is a team without Eller and Subban as well.

Have liked what I've seen of Laughton. Want him sent back down so he isn't tainted by horribleness this season.

Couturier makes me sad. You were the chosen one. What the hell is up with your positioning?

LSchenn better than I'd expected. BSchenn has been meh.

Everyone's been disappointing, except the D, which has been worse than disappointing, special teams, which are even worse, and Bryz, who's been pretty solid but you can only hold up so much with people skating like they are in front of you (and who seem so determined to get goals that they'll put them in our own net.)

The Disappointment Train is headed for Jonestown. Choo choo, motherfuckers.

Top Bottom