• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Sometimes I really fucking hate this organization. To the tune of a generic spy movie theme, followed by a dubstep trailer.

Qs27DoZ.png

Stasis

game center is such a cunt loading sometimes

I keep reading of people having issues and I've seriously had flawless service aside from a 5 minute period on opening day. Been abusing the hell out of it every night, switching feeds, games constantly, etc.

I think it has to do with user particulars somehow... ISP, OS, browser, connection, location, something.

I hate this team, going to waste an amazing effort by Howard by not shooting the puck on net trying to get any offense going, and our PP FLAT OUT SUCKS!!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
2 more periods without a goal. Something needs to change.

Solo

Man, I am loving Prust. I thought we got him to be a goon, but it turns out he's a pretty damn good hockey player too. He's a lot like Moen. Probably less offensive upside and more fighting, but still, like Moen. Talented thug.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I am loving Prust. I thought we got him to be a goon, but it turns out he's a pretty damn good hockey player too. He's a lot like Moen. Probably less offensive upside and more fighting, but still, like Moen. Talented thug.

Agreed, happy to have him on a multi year deal.

Top Bottom