• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Erdrick

That's more like it, Jets. Far from perfect, but a much better game than the opener and the Boston one yesterday. Of course, Washington playing so lifeless helped make the Jets look better too. Considering the Jets only won one out of like 13 back-to-back games last year, this is a good start to the new one. And on the road, no less.

Rest up and prepare for the Pens visit with Crosby here on Friday now. Gonna need it.

Stasis

So Montreal is playing well, creating chances and capitalizing, but I'd be worried about all these penalties. This would be death against a team that can actually set-up.

Solo

Price is looking like his 2010-2011 self. That is great news for Montreal, and very bad news for the rest of the NHL.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So Montreal is playing well, creating chances and capitalizing, but I'd be worried about all these penalties. This would be death against a team that can actually set-up.

This whole game isfull of penalties, but yeah they can't keep taking this many.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Panthers should be embarrassed with that PP attempt, but to be fair Habs were killing that like bosses. This is the kind of effort they need to play with every night, and Price with the huge save to keep the momentum on their side.

Stasis

Pure curiosity... are any of you NHL-gaf Habs fans in Quebec anywhere, or you're all from somewhere else?

I don't wanna insult any of you when I inevitably hate on local Habs fans. It's gonna happen sooner or later.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Game Center is free till the end of January. I think that's what's killing it.

It works fine if I just access it, but as soon as I try to proxy it, it hits the fan. Oh well. The only thing I'll miss is the end of the Montreal game...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pure curiosity... are any of you NHL-gaf Habs fans in Quebec anywhere, or you're all from somewhere else?

I don't wanna insult any of you when I inevitably hate on local Habs fans. It's gonna happen sooner or later.

Leafs territory here.

Top Bottom