• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Solo

Gallagher with an assist on the Gally goal! The youngsters both get their first NHL points. Loving the youth movement.

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL better get GameCenter on 360 figured out pretty fucking soon. I can't watch a game for more than 30 seconds without it buffering. Works fine on my PC but the 360 app is fucking garbage.

calder

So, it's confirmed that a 2x4 has more charisma than Toews.

117092272_display_image.jpg

Glad to see Thorburn step up there. Now just end this game well and I'll be damn happy.

Quick

Banned
Man, having other team's home feeds is fucking awesome

http://i.imgur.com/zne1rCc.jpg[IMG]

Canes commericals are weird as hell too. NC is a weird ass state in general[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I like having the annual free month of Centre Ice, and part of it is to see local commercials for each feed.

Chicago's has been pretty tame, with special guest Captain Plywood.

Florida had that Club Red one, which had some chick wearing a neon bra and umbrella, or something. Also the extremely cheesy player shots.

[quote="Revenant, post: 46775123"]wood, sheet metal, paint, really most of your inanimate building materials.[/QUOTE]

But is he less interesting than a...block of cement? THIS IS KEY.

Heretic

Can't load Center Live on the PC. Stupid freeloaders are bogging it down for those of us that paid. February cant some soon enough...

Top Bottom