• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

HI I'M LANDRY FIELDS, AND I'M GONNA SURPRISE A RANDOM PAID ACTOR AND PLAY ON PLAYSTATION VITA WITH HER AWKWARDLY IN A CAR FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Snipe from Hall. At least these 1st overalls are actually doing something, just need a 1st overall goalie.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Meltdown.

I'm freaking out.

You're fine.

You know who saw that goal even less coming than Niemi? The Oilers commentators. They were talking about something TOTALLY different, then suddenly "Hall goal!" after it had happened. lol.

Niemi was pretty bad though.

Acid08

Banned
You're fine.

You know who saw that goal even less coming than Niemi? The Oilers commentators. They were talking about something TOTALLY different, then suddenly "Hall goal!" after it had happened. lol.

Niemi was pretty bad though.
Murray and Braun have been terrible too. Need Burns back.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
That's a penalty?

oUyFLTR.gif

dem

Tim Hortons is strange.
Dumb Canadians get strangely patriotic about it.

The coffee is McCafe quality. The food is AWFUL.

Also Timmys donuts and Timbits are the absolute business.

And the cheap breakfast biscuits... oh myyyyy.

Anything that isn't breakfast related sucks. Timmies coffee is literally just drip coffee that you find in a servo.

I fucking love McDonalds coffee. Mainly because of the price but it beats Starbucks and that one time I had Burger King. Dunkin Donuts coffee is not worth the price that it costs. I look at coffee as either I like it or I don't, I don't give a shit how "good" it is

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Its actually pretty damn good. They even sell it in bags now for like $6.

definitely better than timmie's, for sure. I usually just buy coffee from the stores on campus though, so much better. And more variety.

Also, I take back what I said about Perron. He needs to shape up immediately. Maybe if he'd spent less time spewing pro-PA bullshit on twitter during the lockout and more time on the ice he wouldn't be playing like hot garbage every night.

Agreed. He's coughing up the puck more than I've ever seen. He looked better toward the end of the game, but hell the whole team did. Too many odd man rushes. Andy Mac is having a great start this year though.

Top Bottom