• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

fallout

Oh man, kinda nervous about tonight. I've given up trying to think of ways the Jets can steal two points and am focusing on imagining them keeping the score respectable. Better queue up the Ralph Wiggum gif.

yeaaaahhh.....
Uuuuugggghhh ... I had forgotten about those games.

Heretic

DUCKS HOME OPENER IS TONIGHT!!!!

We will be getting free Teemu T-Shirts. From 3:00 - 5:00 are the home opener festivities. Lounge, drinks, music and whatnot.

From 4:00 to 5:00, the players will be arriving and walking the red carpet where they will sign autographs and pose for photos.

Then we are asked to be at our seats by 6:45 for an interactive introductions. Rumor has it we're getting orange glow sticks.

Should be fun!

Can you be logged into Gamecenter/watch games from two different places at the same time?

I had my girlfriend log in my Gamecenter when I was using it on my desktop and after two or so minutes of us streaming the same game, I got kicked off. When I logged back in I, I kicked her off GC. I have gotten Xbox + computer gamcenter running at the same time, but I have a feeling that it recognizes that I'm in the same household

If anyone knows a way to make this work so multiple locations can use GC at the same time please let me know, that would be great

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dude still loves his Lil Wayne, so props for that. Not sure about the EK9, that's just a bit tacky.

said as an old man who was always way too chicken to shave words into my hair when it was a thing that kids did

I've shaved my name into my head before. Did a Maple Leafs logo once too.

DUCKS HOME OPENER IS TONIGHT!!!!

We will be getting free Teemu T-Shirts. From 3:00 - 5:00 are the home opener festivities. Lounge, drinks, music and whatnot.

From 4:00 to 5:00, the players will be arriving and walking the red carpet where they will sign autographs and pose for photos.

Then we are asked to be at our seats by 6:45 for an interactive introductions. Rumor has it we're getting orange glow sticks.

Should be fun!

Since you ruined our home opener, it's only appropriate that we return the favour. :p

calder

Gary Lawless article coming shortly.

Not likely, Lawless took a break from desperately wheezing for breath on the radio in order to do an EXCLUSIVE (seemingly 90 second long) INTERVIEW WITH HIS GOOD BUDDY GARY BETTMAN. Lawless will be focused on working the fact he had a 1 on 1 conversation with the Commish into everything he says and does for the next week.

fallout

Not likely, Lawless took a break from desperately wheezing for breath on the radio in order to do an EXCLUSIVE (seemingly 90 second long) INTERVIEW WITH HIS GOOD BUDDY GARY BETTMAN. Lawless will be focused on working the fact he had a 1 on 1 conversation with the Commish into everything he says and does for the next week.
I always feel embarrassed when Lawless is featured on TSN TV during a game. I kind of want a little bubble to pop up with the message: "Yes, this is the state of sports coverage in Winnipeg. Sorry."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was listening to TSN radio and McGuire was on and said if he was the Ducks he would demand an official investigation into how the Oilers nabbed Schutlz, he doesn't think there's any way they should have gotten him.

Red_Man

Bergevin and Meehan met, no steps forward apparently, and Subbans going to think about things over the weekend and meet Meehan on Monday.

LeBrun said:
Told Subban will take weekend to think things over... My sense is Habs won't go past three years at most... We shall see

45512_10151637904707345_1304281361_n.jpg

That was after taking a puck to the forehead. He scored a goal after that too.

Red_Man

What?!

You have the honor of seeing DiPietro actually play. That's fucking rare.
:lol true, I better enjoy watching him for the 8 mins he's on the ice before he gets injured.

Jack Edwards literally shit his pants with that Lucic fight, time to switch to the away broadcast.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I had my girlfriend log in my Gamecenter when I was using it on my desktop and after two or so minutes of us streaming the same game, I got kicked off. When I logged back in I, I kicked her off GC. I have gotten Xbox + computer gamcenter running at the same time, but I have a feeling that it recognizes that I'm in the same household

If anyone knows a way to make this work so multiple locations can use GC at the same time please let me know, that would be great

Yes you can!

so... what now... It wouldn't be at the same location, I'd run one at work (let my coworkers watch) and one at home (I leave earlier than them, suckers)

No Center Ice via DirecTV tonight. Just called and they said there's some problem with all NHL broadcasts on DTV and that they've called NHL broadcasting about it.

Bullshit?

Snaku

Banned
Slap the old Tampa Bay logo on the chest and it would be fine.

This was bad, too:

Sens3rdangle.jpg

Yeah, I have one of the original black Tampa jerseys. I was pretty upset when they switched to Toronto colors.

And that Sens jersey blows. But nothing is worse than the blue Panthers abomination.

Top Bottom