• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Curufinwe

The worrying thing was that it wasn't a huge hit, Mezaros just seemed to have his left arm in an awkward position. And then you read he had a torn labrum four years ago and it's natural to assume the worst.

At least he doesn't have a son to play catch with while he rehabs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So Habs fans? What's it gonna take for us to get Subban off your hands?
The only thing remotely close to being of value would be Couturier, and we already have too many centers.

Is Ovi still bring used like a fourth liner?
Aside from 2 shots, he looked pretty invisible last night and took a terrible penalty leading to one of the PP goals. Guy doesn't look the same, it looks like someone stole his soul or something.

Also, Karlsson who:

awesomeq.png

calder

Oh man, kinda nervous about tonight. I've given up trying to think of ways the Jets can steal two points and am focusing on imagining them keeping the score respectable. Better queue up the Ralph Wiggum gif.

The Jets vs. The Pens, 2011-12

Game 1, Oct. 17, 2011 @ Winnipeg: Jets 2, Penguins 1
The Jets win their first in their rebirth. Kyle Wellwood scores eight seconds in, Tanner Glass scores the winner and Ondrej Pavelec seals the deal against a Pens side missing both Crosby and Malkin.

Game 2, Dec. 23, 2011 @ Winnipeg: Penguins 4, Jets 1
The two sides are knotted at 1-1 after 40 minutes before the Pens overwhelm the home side with three goals inside the first five minutes of the third.

Game 3, Feb. 11, 2012 @ Pittsburgh: Penguins 8, Jets 5
The Jets score the first two and then get steamrolled as Malkin scores once and adds four assists.

Game 4, March 20, 2012 @ Pittsburgh: Penguins 8, Jets 4
James Neal notches three, but Malkin chews up the Jets with two goals and three assists for another five points while Crosby adds four helpers.
yeaaaahhh.....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can you be logged into Gamecenter/watch games from two different places at the same time?

calder

Dude still loves his Lil Wayne, so props for that. Not sure about the EK9, that's just a bit tacky.

said as an old man who was always way too chicken to shave words into my hair when it was a thing that kids did

Top Bottom