• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Down 2-0 and up against the hottest PP in the league? Take more penalties. Good stuff.

Well I'm done, games boring, Detroit sucks, PP sucks, our one PK sucked. Chicago's due for a PP soon which will lead to a goal. Congrats on finally getting a shutout Chicago, not like it should be surprise to get that against us.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings are gonna end up taking 2-3 penalties in the 3rd and the Hawks will score at least one more ppg. I think the Hawks shutout-less streak is coming to an end tonight.

Well I'm done, games boring, Detroit sucks, PP sucks, our one PK sucked. Chicago's due for a PP soon which will lead to a goal. Congrats on finally getting a shutout Chicago, not like it should be surprise to get that against us.

FSGvo.gif

pringles

Wings are gonna end up taking 2-3 penalties in the 3rd and the Hawks will score at least one more ppg. I think the Hawks shutout-less streak is coming to an end tonight.
It definitely is, Crawford hasn't even been tested once this game and I don't know how that's gonna change, especially since we'll no doubt be on the PK for a lot of the 3rd.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hey Blackhawks, stop playing this commercial about how you're giving away all these autographed jerseys and pucks unless you're going to give me one of them.

That's it? There was a Brian Bickell level of effort put into this post. Step your game up.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Markov for the power play OT winner! Would have preferred if they had never gone to OT, but I'll take the win either way.

That's it? There was a Brian Bickell level of effort put into this post. Step your game up.

This team isn't even worth enough to rage over, besides the occasional OMG they might turn things around (like last game), they are devoid of life as a team, and if they look as if they don't care to play, why should I bother to watch them? It would be fine if they looked like they were giving an effort, but despite all of the PP's where they have an opportunity to use their offense, they really don't.

The General again!! Thank god.

He looks so good. Constantly moving around, don´t give the puck away and takes shots. He looked really stupid on the pinch earlier but overall he has seemed great so far this season. I guess he makes you guys miss Subban a lot less?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck you Devils, and fuck you Brodeur. Fuck you so hard. Great win, they got sloppy in the second half, but they pulled it together. Kids are on fire, and we're still missing our 3rd best player. Feels good man.

Marvie_3

Banned
What a save from Niemi

This team isn't even worth enough to rage over, besides the occasional OMG they might turn things around (like last game), they are devoid of life as a team, and if they look as if they don't care to play, why should I bother to watch them? It would be fine if they looked like they were giving an effort, but despite all of the PP's where they have an opportunity to use their offense, they really don't.

I'm disappointed. I thought you would have had more fight in you. At this point you're like a fish you reel in that has alredy died from the struggle.

Hey man, they're trying their best. Lay off

Red_Man

He looks so good. Constantly moving around, don´t give the puck away and takes shots. He looked really stupid on the pinch earlier but overall he has seemed great so far this season. I guess he makes you guys miss Subban a lot less?
It helps with Subban's loss, but doesn't make me miss him any less. He's still our best puck rushing D man and will make this team even better. Him and Markov on 2 different PP units is boner inducing.

Erdrick

This Jets/Isles game is getting good. Kane got smashed into the boards and then the next play, gets crosschecked to the face, so no wonder he was pissed at... Travis Hamonic? (SP?) The Isles PK has so far showed why they are perfect this year. Very aggressive and just snubs out any offence we may even think of generating.

I'm glad Montoya has had some shots to work with, since it's always hard for a goalie in their first game to warm up so to speak, esp when you get scored on on the 1st or 2nd shot. Nabokov has looked pretty fantastic thus far too. Not so much in the puck handling dept, but in actual saves, still is showing why he was one of the upper-level goalies years ago.

Happy that Wellwood and Ponikarovski got their first points this season and that Enstrom has taken the lead on the team for points overall. His contract that the Jets gave him in the offseason is justified to me. Great D-man.

Just keep shooting, Jets. Another one will get through.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah having him return to form really helps fill the void left by Subban. Even when he returns it's good to know he doesn't have to be the number 1 guy.

Red_Man

Woooooo Markov. Hard fought win. Man, Bourque had a bad case of the Cammys at the end of the 3rd
Yea, if he can start scoring it would be huge for this team. I'm loving all the secondary scoring for once, and this team keeps pushing, unlike last year where they couldn't hold a lead to save their lives.

Acid08

Banned
It helps with Subban's loss, but doesn't make me miss him any less. He's still our best puck rushing D man and will make this team even better. Him and Markov on 2 different PP units is boner inducing.
I feel the same way about Burns/Boyle. Can't contain my hhhnnnggghh.

Top Bottom