• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Expansion is a terrible idea. Just move the Panthers and Coyotes to the markets they want. Also, contract Dallas and Carolina and let Minnesota change their name back to North Stars.

I'm kind of a flopper anyway so it's worked out, though since I haven't done it my whole life I don't have the proper form all the time, been working with our other goalies through that though. trying to merge my six and a half foot crazy octopus style with some actual tried and true techniques.

Are you Mike Smith?

Just remember this about the fancy kids. They'll come in with a triple deke and try to go glove side.

You'd be surprised how many kids actually try shit like this.

Acid08

Banned
homer-simpson-smoking-weed-hbtv-hemp-beach-tv.jpg

Suddenly I don't feel quite as shitty.

Samyy

Hawks are still undefeated

The lead was good while it lasted...

I know but people keep talking about "oh I hope they keep going undefeated until they play each other on the 5th", just thought it would be funny if that all fell apart and I could laugh at my friends :(

Damn.. this 7 games in 9 days thing has raped the Stars.

We look so gassed..

Not to mention we lost two freaking practices in those few days because of bad weather in Detroit (Once last week and once again this week)

Insane...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mcguire called Couture the most underrated superstar in the league after Louis Eriksson today.

Top Bottom