• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Heretic

Annnnnd a komodo just came out of the darkness to kill me and almost giving me a heart attack since I'm playing with my turtle beach headphones. I can only imagine this fear is what Australians live with everyday.

dastardly :(

Komodos and orgies with uggos

Marvie_3

Banned
MinnesotaWildLogo.png
SIKvN.jpg

lupinko

I confess to listening to McCown when I can. Is that so wrong?

Worn out cliche aside, I'm just not sure about Carlyle and the players Burke/Nonis brought in over the past 4 years.

Well it's the first time in forever that the Leafs had young players. The glory days of Fletcher and Pat Quinn Leafs were draft schmaft.

RC

Banned

I always appreciate a Bloodsport reference. Can't wait till Friday. The salt levels should reach critical mass.
Can't believe I actually want you bastards to win so you'll be undefeated once you roll into Vancouver. Must be the booze talking.

Marvie_3

Banned
I always appreciate a Bloodsport reference. Can't wait till Friday. The salt levels should reach critical mass.
Can't believe I actually want you bastards to win so you'll be undefeated once you roll into Vancouver. Must be the booze talking.

I just want animated avatars back so I can use my Chong Li avatar again. :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Funny stat about the Jets and Habs, Jet's have only won twice in Montreal and that was back in 1985. Give us a playoff match up please.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's the griffins

That would be an ATO not a PTO

Technicality but just sayin

Edit: self owned

When you're out of school it's a PTO, fuuuu

Solo

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs

#Habs Plekanec comparing last season to this: "Difference is we're all buying into (the system) and playing it"

Bonus Therrien swag:

i0nu.gif

Also, top 6 NHL D-men scoring:

1 Kevin Shattenkirk STL 0-8 8pts
2 Andrei Markov MTL 4-3 7pts
3 Dustin Byfuglien WPG 3-4 7pts
4 Alex Pietrangelo STL 1-6 7pts
5 Tobias Enstrom WPG 0-7 7pts
6 Raphael Diaz MTL 0-7 7pts

3 teams :lol

Heretic

Some guy on my facebook mentioned that his friend's coworker, who's a die hard queens fan, got tickets to tonight's Face-Off Fest at the Honda Center and is going to try to the players sick with the flu.

This almost sounds like an urban legend. Wouldn't put it past the queenies though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Guys quit making fun of Getzlaf, I'm afraid that's going to be me in a couple of years. I'm almost at Bylsma levels right now, hurry up science.

Some guy on my facebook mentioned that his friend's coworker, who's a die hard queens fan, got tickets to tonight's Face-Off Fest at the Honda Center and is going to try to the players sick with the flu.

This almost sounds like an urban legend. Wouldn't put it past the queenies though.

That's kinda pathetic.

I'd find out who he is and put laxatives in his coffee. May as well stoop to their level.

Montresor

Kaleta has been hospitalized

Neck injury supposedly (this is 9 hour old news but whatever)

What is this thread's stance on Brown's hit on Kaleta?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ChXt2tDNg

I'm a bit biased but I would conclude that it wasn't that dirty, that Kaleta turned at the last second when he saw Brown coming. It deserved a penalty, but not a suspension or a five-minute major. It was a technically illegal play, hitting someone from behind into the boards, but I don't think it was completely dirty.

I don't wish injury upon anyone but I do not have sympathy for Kaleta, not after what he did to Kessel.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What is this thread's stance on Brown's hit on Kaleta?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ChXt2tDNg

I'm a bit biased but I would conclude that it wasn't that dirty, that Kaleta turned at the last second when he saw Brown coming. It deserved a penalty, but not a suspension or a five-minute major. It was a technically illegal play, hitting someone from behind into the boards, but I don't think it was completely dirty.

I don't wish injury upon anyone but I do not have sympathy for Kaleta, not after what he did to Kessel.

I'm pretty sure the Sabres coach said it wasn't dirty either.

Just unfortunate.

I'm pretty sure the Sabres coach said it wasn't dirty either.

Just unfortunate.

I don't really understand why Kaleta turned his back on Brown. Instinct?

Dubbed, things won't turn around for Florida until you guys sign a competent goalie. Theodore has always been inconsistent, and Clemmenson is Clemmenson. It's time to pay what Vancouver is asking.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't really understand why Kaleta turned his back on Brown. Instinct?

Dubbed, things won't turn around for Florida until you guys sign a competent goalie. Theodore has always been inconsistent, and Clemmenson is Clemmenson. It's time to pay what Vancouver is asking.

:lol :lol

Top Bottom