• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

I really wish there was some move the Flyers could make to turn things around. Bryz is actually playing well for the most part but the rest of the team sucks. The PP and PK are both horrible and they cant score to save their lives, outside of the Florida game. I really wonder how much of a leash Lavi gets this year.

Marvie_3

Banned
I really wish there was some move the Flyers could make to turn things around. Bryz is actually playing well for the most part but the rest of the team sucks. The PP and PK are both horrible and they cant score to save their lives, outside of the Florida game. I really wonder how much of a leash Lavi gets this year.

Sounds like you guys could use Olesz.

Heretic

Bryz still gets no love despite being possibly the best player in the team so far.

Yeah whatever happened to the unstoppable and magnificent Hooberwhatever and how he was going to lead Florida into a new golden age?

At get his name right...

Hooberdoo

Bryz still gets no love despite being possibly the best player in the team so far.

I definitely give him props for how he is playing o far. He still isnt AAA teal games for his team good, but he has been really solid. The absolute top goalies will still find away to get a point or even a win when their team only scores a goal or 2, Bryz isnt at that level.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Montreal has a great powerplay, Kaberle is on Montreal, Kaberle could help Philly?

The best part about Hooberdodoooo is you can't help but say his name all the time. I'm pretty sure my neighbours think I'm slightly retarded since I would randomly yell "HOOOOOBERDOOOOOOO" at ungodly hours of early morning during the WJC.

I don't really understand why Kaleta turned his back on Brown. Instinct?

. It's time to pay what Vancouver is asking.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We have a 6'6 Swede in the wings. No chance on Lou's contract.
Hooberwhatever

Hooberdoo

Hooberdoodoo. :/

Hooberdoodoo.

Hooberdodoooo "HOOOOOBERDOOOOOOO"

HEWBEARDOOOOO

Pretty sure the H is silent. And it's Doe not Doo.

Noseybonk.jpg

My life is a lie.

Socreges

Banned

RC

Banned
Wat, for real? Oo. Did not see that coming, especially with no back2backs... If it's because he played well last game, then LOL. Not good for anyone but the media...

Don't really see the rationale behind this. The media's going to have a field day.

KaYotiX

Banned
So someone apparently threw a sausage on the ice during the Bruins NJD shootout?

there is something hilarious about a slow motion replay of a sausage being hurled and then sliding across the ice.

of course the act itself is shitty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YqyMmpLR5xg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...s-fan-sought-tyler-seguin-140304567--nhl.html

Yeah saw that lastnight.....shitty thing for fans to do. He never saw it during the shootout until the very end after he scored. They re did it and he scored again lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't really see the rationale behind this. The media's going to have a field day.

Yeah I don't like it. Luongo plays well, break schedule? Uhoh. And Schneider wasn't even that bad against SJ.

Was hoping Schneider would start today and Chicago, especially because today's game is presumaby easier than Friday's. Schneider gets Chicago and SJ (arguably the 2 best teams atm) and Luongo gets LA&Colorado? That can't be good for a) public impression ("luongo played better!"), b) stats and c) schneider's confidence... I don't like it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently we're not calling anyone up even with Kreider and Callahan out, so Pyatt is moving up to the second line with Hagelin and Stepan, Rupp is moving up to the third line, and Stu Bickel will play forward on the 4th line.

Meh.

Socreges

Banned

Yeah I don't like it. Luongo plays well, break schedule? Uhoh. And Schneider wasn't even that bad against SJ.

Was hoping Schneider would start today and Chicago, especially because today's game is presumaby easier than Friday's. Schneider gets Chicago and SJ (arguably the 2 best teams atm) and Luongo gets LA&Colorado? That can't be good for a) public impression ("luongo played better!"), b) stats and c) schneider's confidence... I don't like it.
Smiley = the media

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Sabres decision to put grey patches under the arms on their uniforms is unfortunate. Looks like sweaty pits.
Thank you! SO fucking ugly and distracting, thought I was the only one bothered by them. I can't understand why they ever thought that was a good design decision.

Red_Man

Habs 6-0-3 against the Sens in the last 9. Don't really know what to expect from tonight, it's Budaj's first game, and our first back to back. It'll be interesting to see how Markov is used and holds up. I'm predicting only 1 win in the next 3 games, hopefully I'm wrong.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Habs 6-0-3 against the Sens in the last 9. Don't really know what to expect from tonight, it's Budaj's first game, and our first back to back. It'll be interesting to see how Markov is used and holds up. I'm predicting only 1 win in the next 3 games, hopefully I'm wrong.

Did Subban play last game already? Or does he still have to go through some paperwork obstacles?

Red_Man

Did Subban play last game already? Or does he still have to go through some paperwork obstacles?
He's playing Saturday, he just met with the team today. Coach still needs to go through the systems and such with him.

Edit: Fuck hockey market medias, they're trying to spin a story out of how the team reacted to the Subban news and making it seem like everyone hates him now and doesn't want him back.

Top Bottom