• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He'll get a raucous and overwhelmingly positive reception. Subban is a star, no matter what Gionta's goatee thinks.
Pretty much this. All it's going to take is one of his rushes up the ice end to end and fans will forget everything. He's been saying all the right things these past two weeks, hopefully he can integrate seamlessly.

For those using tunnelbear, I left it on by accident and ran out of time for the month, but found a free service called hotspot shield that doesn't have a limit, so you guys can try that if you run out of tunnelbear time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Frankly I'm still not sold on the idea of black hockey players.

jamie-foxx.gif

Gudbranson and Santorelli sent to San Antonio. Guddy will get to speed on the farm and be back soon. Thank fuck Santorelli is gone.

Goc is ready, Weiss is day-to-day. No excuses time. We must win vs the peggers.

Solo

All of a sudden, Montreal has arguably the best D-core in the league. 5 of our 6 D-men are awesome: Markov, Subban, Emelin, Diaz, Gorges.

Wait, hang on. Jamison out, but now there's ANOTHER group? No. Enough is enough. No more chances. It's so tiring seeing this shit getting dragged out longer and longer for each group to fail in the end.

Sell the franchise to PKP and get it over with.

Top Bottom