• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Far from it but I am sure it smells better now

It's okay. At least leafs and canadiens fans fill up your arena. Otherwise, yeah....

Edit: I'm just pissed as senators got another 2 points, right now, both canadiens and senators are in front of the leafs if I'm right. FUCK THIS. FUCK THE WORLD.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
sFJkZ.gif
Nothing says high IQ like using all caps all the time.

Revenant

I like the ad :(

for a lot of other games it wouldn't bother me, but it makes me more nervous that DS3 isn't going to be the action-horror movie thrill ride that 1 and 2 were.

Dead Space was such a huge surprise for me when i played it back when it first came out, it'd be sad if it gets EA'ed to shit like so many other properties.

That dude is funny as hell

when he whispers to him it just gets me every time.

MacAttack

I really need to dig the through the archives, i hear everyone talk about this.
I only lurked when Alucard was at the top of his troll game but, he made me quit following the thread for periods of time.

He's an ok guy in my book nowadays, having kids will mellow you out.

Erdrick

Woah... Some angry people here tonight. I wasn't even that mad at the Jets loss last night. Wasn't happy, but at least the Jets made a game of it. Not some 7-3 blowout or anything.

Some things:

-Nice to see Prust get called on that acting he did after Antropov smashed him.

-Emelin, is it? The kid with the cage on last night? I heard comparisons to Darius Kasparitis and after the game yesterday, those are well earned. I hate him. He was a machine of destruction last night. Habs better keep him close, as those types, provided they don't play stupid and hurt the team, are invaluable.

-Both goalies played poor. Pavelec should have had more of those shots, and Price probably fell asleep halfway since the Jets did not have many shots at all in comparison.

Please destroy the Panthers tomorrow night, Jets. They pretty much owned us last year, but at least Versteeg is not playing (Unless he is not injured anymore? I have not followed too closely.) He, more than others on the team, killed us last year. The team is hurting and has no flow yet, so I want the Jets to take advantage of this... REALLY have to win these divisional games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think Landeskog is out of the lineup still so it better be an easy win for you guys. Which goalie is starting for canucks?

Luongo. He played well last game... but our team didn't show up either Sunday or Monday, so we'll see. Team either shows up or it doesn't. Again.

Lu. They start him against the bad teams and then wonder why there is a goalie controversy.

Yeah I'm starting to think Vigneault is doing the same thing he did with Hodgson now with Luongo. Give him "easy" starts to showcase him for trade value.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah I'm starting to think Vigneault is doing the same thing he did with Hodgson now with Luongo. Give him "easy" starts to showcase him for trade value.
That's a good idea. I'm sure most of the other GMs have never had a chance to see this Luongo guy play yet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It entirely depends if they show up. And from the sounds of if, they haven't yet.

Luongo just swatted the puck off 10cm from the goal line with the knob of his stick, then got hit in the back right after. I'm not quite sure. But I think you're right.

Puck probably wouldn't have rolled in since it was very slow, but it WAS lying right in the crease with free space between it and the line

Top Bottom