• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They better show up in the third or Therrien is going to rip them a new asshole in his post game conference.
Bad to have a bad game, good news is they have a few days before their next game to collect themselves, and Subban will be in the lineup.

Red_Man

I don't understand how teams still want him.
JReDo.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bad to have a bad game, good news is they have a few days before their next game to collect themselves, and Subban will be in the lineup.

Mike Boone said, that RDS said, that Therrien said PK wouldn't be in the lineup before next week. Broken telephone? Or I have no idea what that means exactly.

Red_Man

Mike Boone said, that RDS said, that Therrien said PK wouldn't be in the lineup before next week. Broken telephone? Or I have no idea what that means exactly.
No way he doesn't play this weekend. Another back to back including Boston, he has to play.

Mr.Green

One loss and PK the savior is back!

Yesterday nobody was in a hurry to see him play and even worried by his attitude.

We're batshit crazy.

No goal? That puck was going in before you touched it Eller you useless tool.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
One loss and PK the savior is back!

Yesterday nobody was in a hurry to see him play and even worried by his attitude.

We're batshit crazy.

No goal? That puck was going in before you touched it Eller you useless tool.

I think only hockey reporters were worried.

calder

Gamecenter on PS3 isn't bad, not sure if the interface is better than appleTV yet but the quality is fine. As you'd expect it hits HD fast and hasn't buffered or lowered quality in 10 minutes, unlike iPad app (PS3 is wired) for me. One weird quirk of GCL is every device I login obviously but it doesn't remember my favourite team. That's literally the one device independent option that could even exist and it's not tied to your account.

Hawks are getting their ass pounded. I asked last game and I will ask again - why isn't Rozsival playing?

Alternate question: Why is Brookbank playing?

Hawks are getting their ass pounded. I asked last game and I will ask again - why isn't Rozsival playing?

Alternate question: Why is Brookbank playing?

What game are you watching?

Game seems pretty even so far. Hawks haven't been able to keep a sustained offensive zone possession going for a while, but they haven't needed it so far.

Red_Man

Habs dominating them now, too bad this is coming in the third. Cole should retire, he's almost as bad as DD right now.

I literally didn't hear a thing about him hurting his leg. I've been a little out of the loop though, I'm just happy I could catch today's game

Top Bottom