• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOL Anderson saving their asses. This could be tied right now, good on the boys for pushing.

calder

Hawks game is making me remember my love/hate for Oduya when he played for the Jets. Fredrik "The Fog" Olausson 2.0 I swear.

_DSC9962_slide.jpg

Action shot!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It was like they had a power play, jesus Christ.

The difference in goals have been some bounces, nothing going Montreal way, and they're playing like shit.

Solo

Put this baby to bed and get ready for Buffalo/Ottawa round 2 on the weekend. Get Subban in there and get back to pounding assholes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
never fun to see the habs get blown out at home
:lol :lol :lol

Enjoy watching Anderson playing like an elite goalie while it last Sens fans, Ottawa is in trouble when he comes back down to earth. Should be a fun rematch this weekend.

never fun to see the habs get blown out at home

Hahah nice. Senators don't have fans. I love it though, whe they leafs play in Ottawa, it feels like they're playing in Toronto and the same goes for Montreal. For godsakes, I could hear OLE OLE OLE pretty damn loud and that's in the visitors building.

Edit: Look at all them empty seats, holy shit. That's a lot of canadien fans there.

Silexx

Enjoy watching Anderson playing like an elite goalie while it last Sens fans, Ottawa is in trouble when he comes back down to earth. Should be a fun rematch this weekend.

In the words of Sens fans currently at the game: "OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE!"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shots:

32-26

Score:

1-5

What kind of game am I missing here oO Anderson vs the rest?

That's ok we have two other goalies if/when that happens.

Habs are nothing without Price.

That's ok we have two other goalies if/when that happens.

Habs are nothing without Price.

Lol, are you actually talking about Lehner and Bishop? Like they are actually some elite goaltenders or something?

Did you just seriously imply that? Lmao.... Bishop <-- LMAO. Lehner <---- LMAO x2.

Solo

WHITE THE MOTHERFUCKING ALBERT EINSTEIN.

BUT HIS IQ IS SOOO HIGHH.

DAT SAVE ON HIGH IQQQQQ.

You have such high IQ prust why you no score.

LOL nope.

His high IQ allowing to make some amazing saves.

BWAHAHAH WAS THAT HIGH IQ PRUST AGAIN?

BWAHAHAHAHA

LOW IQ NEIL BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA

DAT HIGH KNOWLEDGE of hockey wow you should be writing for Sun media.

sFJkZ.gif

Top Bottom