• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Stasis

Such animosity up in here. Some of you are outrageous!

I love that word, outrageous. I don't think I've ever used it in a post before.

It's fucking 6 games in, calm down. Montreal's awesome! Montreal sucks! Holy shit. It's even worse when it comes from so-called "fans". I'm REALLY not a Habs fan, but this should be a whole lot of neutral right now if you're a logical person. Budaj sucks, boys were tired, first real competition aside from the Debbies which ended in OT. With Price in net, Subban and Pacioretty both on the ice... a few games like that against some good teams and then we can evaluate whether they're awesome or they suck.

Socreges

Banned
Such animosity up in here. Some of you are outrageous!

I love that word, outrageous. I don't think I've ever used it in a post before.

It's fucking 6 games in, calm down. Montreal's awesome! Montreal sucks! Holy shit. It's even worse when it comes from so-called "fans". I'm REALLY not a Habs fan, but this should be a whole lot of neutral right now if you're a logical person. Budaj sucks, boys were tired, first real competition aside from the Debbies which ended in OT. With Price in net, Subban and Pacioretty both on the ice... a few games like that against some good teams and then we can evaluate whether they're awesome or they suck.
February 1st, 2013 at 7:00PM PST - tonight will look like a pillow fight in comparison

Garrison's 1st as nuck right? Good for him.
Does he really have such a great slap shot or was he just a benefactor last season? Haven't seen much from him yet. Even his goal tonight was unimpressive.

Quick

Banned
lunapic_135913400753_f5soa.gif

LOL.

Saved.

What's the story behind this?

Does he really have such a great slap shot or was he just a benefactor last season? Haven't seen much from him yet.
Both. Campbell no doubt was the one feeding him the set up, but his shot is great. He has a lot of velocity on it and carries enough momentum to make deflections easy. He was pretty accurate to the end of season where he did more to keep the shots low for rebounds.

As a D-man he is good with his stick and will do the dirty work along the boards. He's not flashy, but he'll eat minutes on the ice.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Parise and Toews, so... good.

EDIT: Hawks lose? awwwwe, wanted that to happen on the 1st :p

Revenant

I give up, I can't watch this team anymore, how can we expect to compete in the western conference if we cant win a damn skills competition, I refuse to watch another game this season!

6-0-1 works for me.

Smiley90

lol.

"Here at Rogers Arena - The Canucks are okay, it's ONLY a 1 goal lead!" lol. He knows if we were up 2-0 we'd lose :(

Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. I give up. I'm done with this heart breaking shit for the year. This team is 100% done. From crawford all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Friday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

Smiley90

Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. I give up. I'm done with this heart breaking shit for the year. This team is 100% done. From crawford all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Friday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

Rev beat you :p

Top Bottom