• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Revenant

Sarcasm playing off sarcasm. Surprised and disappointed that you didn't pick up on it, Rev.

Hey man I know its still early in reeferville but its 2:30 am here, can't be sharp all the time baby. besides I need to save up my energy for friday when we go at it like two old housewives on some terrible reality tv show.

Socreges

Banned
Hey man I know its still early in reeferville but its 2:30 am here, can't be sharp all the time baby. besides I need to save up my energy for friday when we go at it like two old housewives on some terrible reality tv show.
rtAGQ.gif

Speaking of awards, Crawford should win an award at the end of the year for a hockey player being mentioned on ESPN.

i know, right? Number one too!

oh and there's the fact he got me this too...

vUhp1Y1.jpg

(Teemu)

Damn fucking right he does. Both of these things have absolutely made my day/week/year. I nominate him for NeoGAFfer of 2013!

Holy shit. Nice. Now we await the OMG IT CAME IN THE MAIL! post.

Actually that gives me an idea. I should pay it forward.

Who out of Bruins-age would like a Milan Lucic (as a Vancouver Giant) bobblehead?

The only downside is he's broken off of his left leg, but it's very easily repaired and he's actually sitting just fine without it even being glued on. I'm moving cities and it won't be coming with me. Would be better if it was being appreciated instead of gathering dust.

Also... Acid? I have a San Jose Sharks puck here from 1996 that is just gathering dust. Please take it off my hands.

And to anyone else, I have a Sega Genesis copy of NHL 94. I'm going to be buying a SNES version off ebay later on in the year.

Quick

Banned
Actually that gives me an idea. I should pay it forward.

Who out of Bruins-age would like a Milan Lucic (as a Vancouver Giant) bobblehead?

The only downside is he's broken off of his left leg, but it's very easily repaired and he's actually sitting just fine without it even being glued on. I'm moving cities and it won't be coming with me. Would be better if it was being appreciated instead of gathering dust.

Also... Acid? I have a San Jose Sharks puck here from 1996 that is just gathering dust. Please take it off my hands.

And to anyone else, I have a Sega Genesis copy of NHL 94. I'm going to be buying a SNES version off ebay later on in the year.

Wouldn't mind getting involved in a post-Christmas gift exchange.

For real.

I also have a gift to pass on to anyone from Canucks-age, but I'm going to wait til it's prime time for you guys tomorrow and announce it then since it'll be a "first in best dressed" kinda deal and I'm sure many of you are asleep.

Socreges

Banned
oh and there's the fact he got me this too...

vUhp1Y1.jpg

(Teemu)

Damn fucking right he does. Both of these things have absolutely made my day/week/year. I nominate him for NeoGAFfer of 2013!
Heretic is awesome

Meanwhile, what do you do? Send him cricket balls and stale meat pies? The hell are you good for, man?

So is Dastardly

oh hey...

I also have a gift to pass on to anyone from Canucks-age, but I'm going to wait til it's prime time for you guys tomorrow and announce it then since it'll be a "first in best dressed" kinda deal and I'm sure many of you are asleep.
I'M AWAKE

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got my ticket for SCF Game 7 (and Game 2) against Boston still around... oh, and also from the Stanchion-Game against SJ... but that's about it, as far as memorabilia goes :( (also, those towel action towels.)

Hunter S.

This team is utter bullshit. Who's the top prospect next draft?

Haha, I already called this after they were brutalized by Edmonton. Horrible power play, penalty kill. I was already at the point of laughing at how ridiculously bad they were tonight instead of getting annoyed
This must be what it fells like to follow the BROWNS or Blue Jackets.
Fuck Kronke Sports.

Red_Man, while you're awake...

Do you have a copy of Ken Drydens 'The Game'? I read it, and it's fantastic, but it won't be coming with me to Melbourne.

Did you want a copy or do you have one?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You were there? Ouch, that sucks.

Yup. In retrospect, I probably should've sold that ticket off for profit. But the thought of being there was too appealing... I try not to think about the money I could've made that night :p

It was actually okay. Inside, people were way more civil than outside. After we'd heard of what happened outside, we wished all the Boston fans a save trip home and told them maybe it'd be best for them to stay inside a bit longer :/ Hey, we even cheered on Lucic!

The gaping hole made in his right side as he was leaving probably hurt even worse though, I would imagine.

While I respect that you've made the effort to make the same joke twice, it wasn't that funny the first time. Especially because it's not a stab wound, but a burn mark.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red_Man, while you're awake...

Do you have a copy of Ken Drydens 'The Game'? I read it, and it's fantastic, but it won't be coming with me to Melbourne.

Did you want a copy or do you have one?
I do not have it but I've heard good things. I imagine the shipping from Australia is crazy though eh?

Yup. In retrospect, I probably should've sold that ticket off for profit. But the thought of being there was too appealing... I try not to think about the money I could've made that night :p
If they had one you would have regretted it for the rest of your life, good decision to keep it at the time. I would have done the same.

Top Bottom