• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If they had one you would have regretted it for the rest of your life, good decision to keep it at the time. I would have done the same.

Pretty much, yeah. Was still great to be there, it was a great atmosphere. Then, leaving the arena to see the city in flames was... surreal, to say the least. I'm just glad I got out of there before they shut down public transport.

Yup. In retrospect, I probably should've sold that ticket off for profit. But the thought of being there was too appealing... I try not to think about the money I could've made that night :p

It was actually okay. Inside, people were way more civil than outside. After we'd heard of what happened outside, we wished all the Boston fans a save trip home and told them maybe it'd be best for them to stay inside a bit longer :/ Hey, we even cheered on Lucic!

While I respect that you've made the effort to make the same joke twice, it wasn't that funny the first time. Especially because it's not a stab wound, but a burn mark.

For real or are you kidding? I can't tell. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have enough money to ship out a few things :)

PM me your postal addy. Seriously, no Habs fan should be without reading this book. It's fantastic.
Awesome of you to offer man, but I can't let you pay for that I'd feel too bad, I'll go grab a copy around here on your word though.

I just saw Yakupov's OT goal and his celebration of just standing there waving at his team mates to come to him is almost as funny as his Theo Fleury impersonation.

Smiley90

For real or are you kidding? I can't tell. :lol

No, we totally cheered on Lucic. Local boy and whatnot. And we also totally were nice to all the Boston fans :/ I think all the people at the game had to be decent enough people to be able to afford tickets and weren't the same people that brought bricks to a public viewing...

And no, I don't have a burn mark. It wasn't a cataclysmic movie scene, wsox. This ain't Chicago. I'd point you to the gaf threads that pop up about Chicago every day, but there's just too many.

No, we totally cheered on Lucic. Local boy and whatnot. And we also totally were nice to all the Boston fans :/ I think all the people at the game had to be decent enough people to be able to afford tickets and weren't the same people that brought bricks to a public viewing...

And no, I don't have a burn mark. It wasn't a cataclysmic movie scene, wsox. This ain't Chicago. I'd point you to the gaf threads that pop up about Chicago every day, but there's just too many.

Oh fuck chicago. Lol. I moved to the suburbs for a reason. Place is a joke now

Marvie_3

Banned
Haha, I already called this after they were brutalized by Edmonton. Horrible power play, penalty kill. I was already at the point of laughing at how ridiculously bad they were tonight instead of getting annoyed
This must be what it fells like to follow the BROWNS or Blue Jackets.
Fuck Kronke Sports.
Poor Kave_Man. :(

If you really did have a burn mark I would have just assumed this was you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LBtDrcIntk

Smiley90

Oh fuck chicago. Lol. I moved to the suburbs for a reason. Place is a joke now

Saw your PM, let's keep some bullets in the magazine for friday and call it a night then? ;)

I'm actually honestly surprised about all the gun threads, I always thought Chicago was a decent place to live... not like Detroit... But apparently, not. The latest ones with the Mom who lost her fourth child to murder and the 15 year old girl from Obama's inauguration were... whoa.

Poor Kave_Man. :(

If you really did have a burn mark I would have just assumed this was you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LBtDrcIntk

ohgod I remember watching this. That was hilarious.

Awesome of you to offer man, but I can't let you pay for that I'd feel too bad, I'll go grab a copy around here on your word though.

Ain't a thing man. Otherwise this book will go to the dark reaches of a cardboard box in the garage... OoOOooOOoOoo *spooky ghost noises*

If you think you can be cool with it then shoot me a PM, but if you're sure then that's cool.

Saw your PM, let's keep some bullets in the magazine for friday and call it a night then? ;)

I'm actually honestly surprised about all the gun threads, I always thought Chicago was a decent place to live... not like Detroit... But apparently, not. The latest ones with the Mom who lost her fourth child to murder and the 15 year old girl from Obama's inauguration were... whoa.

ohgod I remember watching this. That was hilarious.

Deal.

Most of the city is okay to live in. 90% probably. The other 10% is fucking BAD though. Not detroit/flint bad, but pretty bad regardless.

Marvie_3

Banned

There are some bad parts of Chicago but Detroit is on a whole different level.

Edit: What sox said.

I wish Chicago-area Hawks-age was cool enough to hook me up with cool shit like that.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

i9eS0KYBVh80m.gif

Hey man, I got you newspapers when they won the cup. I just never mailed them

I should do that

Hrtc Y U so awesome! Mad jelly over the Puck.

The only hockey player stuff I have is a bunch of game used sticks from the Thrashers I found by pure luck. Kovalchuk and Lehtonen are the notable ones.

Gameday vs the Jets. A freaking must win and no excuses. Goc is back so we have a proper center on the 1st line.

@goldieonice: Good news Panther fans...Hearing @PanthersYormark is working hard, looking for a new scoreboard at BB&T Center. #FlaPanthers
OMG OMG OMG Is this real life? A NEW scoreboard!?! I though this day would never come! Maybe like the one in Tampa... Okay don't get too hopeful.

Hopefully one that covers Club Dead on camera.

Interesting article about the play of the Schenns so far this season. Basically, Luke good, Brayden not so good.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Bill...henns-Five-on-Five-Play/45/48927#.UQqSxWdu6Qk

That was a good read. I have been very happy with Luke so far. That really looks like a move that will work out for both teams. I think a big part of the offensive problems is the defensemen just are not doing the long outlet passes this year like they did last year. Flyers just are not getting many odd man rushes. I wonder if the defense is afraid to turn the puck over so they are not taking as many chances.

Spezza out for the season ;_;

Fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quick

Banned
That was a good read. I have been very happy with Luke so far. That really looks like a move that will work out for both teams. I think a big part of the offensive problems is the defensemen just are not doing the long outlet passes this year like they did last year. Flyers just are not getting many odd man rushes. I wonder if the defense is afraid to turn the puck over so they are not taking as many chances.

Luke Schenn really just had a bad season last year, but I still didn't think he was terrible. Getting away from Toronto seems to have done wonders. I'm reminded of his first season anytime I see bits and pieces of Flyers games. Glad he's working out for you guys.

Luke Schenn really just had a bad season last year, but I still didn't think he was terrible. Getting away from Toronto seems to have done wonders. I'm reminded of his first season anytime I see bits and pieces of Flyers games. Glad he's working out for you guys.

Yeah Flyers desperately need a physical defenseman and he has been really good at that. I have seen a few Leafs games this year and JVR has looked really good. He has so much offensive talent, just need him to stay healthy and motivated.

I only saw the first two Fliers games and thought he looked awful. I'm glad to hear he turned it around. Hopefully it ends up being a good "hockey trade" and both teams are happy.

Top Bottom