• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just saw the Phoenix Coyotes news.

High fives all around. Oh well, Coyotes fans--at least your town hall meetings were entertaining.

MacAttack

I thought Mac was working on one? Or did he just point out it's time?
Nope on both accounts.

Tonight's Bruins-Sabres game is expected to be a real slobber knocker, which means it will fail to live up to expectations and it will be the cleanest game of hockey ever played.

Spazo

NHL Gamecenter app 2013 is now available on the PS3

Finally !!!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/31/nhl-gamecenter-returns-to-playstation-3/

The 2013 app features a whole new experience and a new user interface that makes it easier than ever to navigate all the games in a given day with the new current daily view, change season years to access and find previous archived games as well as see global navigation to access game stats and other data. In addition to these new features, let me run down some of the other enhanced streaming features you have access to through your PS3:

- Stream 2012-13 regular season games in High Definition (local blackout restrictions do apply).
- Watch full-length and condensed replays of current season games you may have missed (most available a few hours after they air, no blackouts).
- Select from home and away broadcasts available in HD to follow your favorite team(s), even while they are on the road.
- Follow the action from around the league with game updates in the live scoreboard and plan what games to watch using the full season calendar.
- Make the most of your viewing experience with live stats, standings and post-game highlights for all 2012-13 games.
- Pause, fast-forward, rewind.
- Easily flip between live video and browsing other NHL GameCenter application features, while the video still plays in the background.
- Relive NHL history with unlimited access to over 800 classic games dating back to the 1960s from the NHL Vault.
- Condensed Games: Catch up on games you missed with 10-12 minute extended highlights.
- Game Archive: Watch full-length replays of all games since the 2008-09 NHL season.

Quick

Banned
salt.gif

I thought Soc, Wayne, and Sox could have a 10 page argument to get us there, or Soc reaches in his archives and pulls out a 100 post book to at least help us along. :p

Edit: or Cakeboss gets cakebossed and starts posting like mad.

I thought Soc, Wayne, and Sox could have a 10 page argument to get us there, or Soc reaches in his archives and pulls out a 100 post book to at least help us along. :p

Edit: or Cakeboss gets cakebossed and starts posting like mad.

I would but I work tonight.

...Am I really in the Soc and Wayne category of writing books in each post? I didn't think I was.

Row

Banned
tonight ovechkin regains his form with a 5 goal performance

kessel is traded after the game to the eventual cup winners

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34158511.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Oh Soc, we just need to you post more terrible pictures to reach that post limit now, I knew you wouldn't let us down!

I would be helping you out with long posts about how terrible the Wings are, but they don't play until tomorrow. :(

Top Bottom