• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are we now officially all part of some big role play experiment? Is there a list of characters we can pick somewhere?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yes my dad says that is Burke's problem he's a blowhard and fights with the press. Says the Greek will be way better.

Hopefully my son buys me something for a change.

This wasn't funny to begin with, now it's just becoming really dumb.

Simmons burn was worth the Burke firing alone, the ice stare he gave while saying it was perfect.

Lots of lawyers cashing in on billable hours on this, I'd hate to see the bill when this is all done.

How long does it take these idiots to pay their agent to explain the MOU to them.

There's still writing up the document. There is so much distrust between the two sides that I imagine the lawyers are going over every sentence 20 times to make the wording isn't ambiguous enough to be exploited in the future.

Once they write it up it will take them 5 seconds to sign off on it.

E-DuB

It's okay you guys, he was just telling the truth:

Why does Burke hate the truth?!

He probably hates freedom too...Also it was wonderful to see Simmons get pimp-slapped like that in Burkie's final address. I fully expect to see Simmons moaning about this on The Reporters tomorrow morning.

In Montreal,you can't just ''buy'' a ticket for an Habs game lol,you need to know someone or pay high price or sit in the nose bleed sections,behind the net hehe...would love to go but good seats are also expensive.
Gonna wait in the online lobby tomorrow. Hoping for some cheap seats

200 in Dallas can get you a 6 game package in the upper bowl.

Then again.. Dallas has the cheapest tickets on average in the NHL (this was as of last year)

EDIT: $200 actually can get you 21-22 games at $9 a piece if you buy the special tickets that they only unlock the day of the game and sell for $9 a piece. Nose nose bleeds.

Then again.. Dallas has the cheapest tickets on average in the NHL (this was as of last year)

EDIT: $200 actually can get you 21-22 games at $9 a piece if you buy the special tickets that they only unlock the day of the game and sell for $9 a piece. Nose nose bleeds.

Nose nose bleeds in Toronto are 50 bucks for obstructed view lol

And you have to buy them the second they go on sale or you are SOL

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@TSNBobMcKenzie: Hearing once MOU is signed by NHL and NHLPA - we're still waiting and don't know exactly when - signings/trades legal 2 hours after that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Hearing once MOU is signed by NHL and NHLPA - we're still waiting and don't know exactly when - signings/trades legal 2 hours after that.

Such a long wait!

edit: Get fucked Dopey. :(

Carlyle is going to put them through hell tomorrow

Aaron Ward ‏@aaronward_nhl

NHLPA had ratified the agreement. Still requires signed MOA from both sides. #TSN

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like the Sabres and Oilers will be the only idle teams on January 19th. That really sucks.
I'm surprised the Sabres are the team missing out, but the Oilers can eat shit.

qkfZa.gif

I'm hoping to go see a Habs game in NC, cheap seats there too.

Top Bottom