• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A Subban signing early this evening would make tonight's Cake Bossing so much better. Do it NHL.

CCF23

MOU is still being worked on. Expected finished later today sometime. McKenzie tweeted that league activity resumes 2 hours after it's signed.

CCF23

98% of players voted yes to ratifying the new CBA.

That means roughly 15 players voted no, or Tim Thomas figured out how to vote multiple times.

lol there isn't an obstructed view at American Airlines Center ...

Is there like a giant pillar in the way or something?

The boxes on the ends stick out a bit and you can't see the corner of the ice very well

The ACC was designed as a basketball arena so the sightlines for hockey aren't absolutely perfect

At one point the Leafs and the Raptors were each going to build their own building.....and then MLSE bought the Raptors and the ACC because having 2 arenas in downtown Toronto would have been a disaster

CCF23

BAcHGDUCEAAlj3l.jpg:large

Jags has the keys to the rink.

Montresor

I hope Nonis trades Kessel. It would be nice to start off his tenure as the Leafs GM by getting rid of Burke's most prized acquisition.

Montresor

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Call me a snake, since I did used to defend Burke, sometimes valiantly, but I am so glad that jerk is gone. Fuck him and his entire persona and his terrible decision-making skills. I am thinking back to his truculence soundbyte and I find it amazing that he never really made strides to turn the Leafs into a big scary team.

Chris R

Still no clue as to how much Center Ice is going to cost? DirecTV says I can buy it starting on the 19th but I think it would be nice to see how much they are going to try and charge before deciding if I'm going to get it this year.

Beez

Banned
Call me a snake, since I did used to defend Burke, sometimes valiantly, but I am so glad that jerk is gone. Fuck him and his entire persona and his terrible decision-making skills. I am thinking back to his truculence soundbyte and I find it amazing that he never really made strides to turn the Leafs into a big scary team.

You sound like my dad too. :-(

Red_Man

Bah I really want to want to see what direction Nonis will go in: blow it up or try to make the playoffs.
Isn't it kind of assumed that things will just keep going the way they are more or less? The only person that gone is Burke, and the guy replacing him has been working with him most of his life.

Beez

Banned
Isn't it kind of assumed that things will just keep going the way they are more or less? The only person that gone is Burke, and the guy replacing him has been working with him most of his life.

Yay I can't wait it's going to be just like when Nonis took over from Burke in Vancouver and a few years later they are great!!!!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yay I can't wait it's going to be just like when Nonis took over from Burke in Vancouver and a few years later they are great!!!!

I want to print out your avatar, put it in a punching bag filled with explosives.... Launch it out a cannon into the ocean and detonate the fuck out of it

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All these schedules look crazy inofficial, someone could've just whipped that up in Word in 30mins.

Red_Man

All these schedules look crazy inofficial, someone could've just whipped that up in Word in 30mins.
For 5 different teams and then send them out on different twitter accounts? Ward said the schedules were sent out and then teams had time to get back to the league if they absolutely had to make any changes.

Top Bottom