• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Is holding the stick even a penalty anymore? I literally have not seen it called even once at any game I've been to this season, despite it frequently being incredibly blatant.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
we now have as many shots on our own net as we do on our opponents

i now know what it's like being on the PK for all 60 minutes

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
These are the "red hot" Flyers?

Emery is completely lost out there. Even two of his saves literally hit him without his reacting to the shot first, he just happened to luckily be in the right place.

Fei

Fuck you, you top hat wearing motherfucker!

Seems to save his best for the Caps. :lol

Gonna need another top 3 player if the Buf organization keeps pissing off Grigorenko...and here I wanted the Leafs to draft him. I guess a lot of GMs saw this attitude and were hesitant.

Even then, I don't know why Buffalo didnt just give him protected 3rd/4th line minutes like the Leafs did with Kadri.

He's still a good asset though, and I'm sure lots of teams with no depth at C would pay well for him.

Grigorenko just needs to be in the AHL. It sucks how he's stuck. Way too good for juniors, and not ready to contribute in the NHL. I wish he would have handled this better, but he's young. I hope they hang onto him and let him develop for the next few years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Flyers are extremely lucky it's not 4-0 thanks to that early whistle on the delayed penalty.

Hope Staal isn't seriously hurt from that shot.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Good pressure led to that goal.

I don't like how we keep getting hemmed in and we have an inability to clear, but Bernie seems on his game thus far.

Bozak doing his best to prove doubters wrong...!

Stasis

Such a fun period.

Love Simmonds and Hartnell tangling with... Zuccarello and Brassard. Lol, GG.

Looking forward to McIlrath being permanently in this lineup tbh.

pringles

How the hell does Anaheim have 73 points already... crazy!

I'll be amazed if the Wings get a point in this game. Looking pretty good so far at least.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
jesus fuck 2 leafs on one devil on the boards... and the devil is able to stick handle around just using one hand

like wtf

Top Bottom