• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Giggzy

I enjoy football during the playoffs, but fuck, four hour broadcast and roughly 30 minutes of it is actually playing. So fucking boring.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks aren't really bandwagoned as people are either hockey fans or don't give a shit from what I've seen.
Eh there's some bandwagoning going on. Especially since the lockout(04-05). I've noticed that hockey bandwagoners actually convert into real fans more often than any of the other sports. Hockey's too good to ignore after you get a taste.

I enjoy football during the playoffs, but fuck, four hour broadcast and roughly 30 minutes of it is actually playing. So fucking boring.

A good deal of college football is like this too. Hockey will spoil just about anyone as far as televised sports event's pacing goes.

Eh there's some bandwagoning going on. Especially since the lockout(04-05). I've noticed that hockey bandwagoners actually convert into real fans more often than any of the other sports. Hockey's too good to ignore after you get a taste.

It felt pretty much like Anaheim, but with less people just wearing the colors because they think it looks good (mostly throwback gear, which is understandable in Anaheim's defense).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're a flithy, Swiss liar, Smelly. I had pasta with Apple sauce in Amsterdam. It was like licking the floor of a brothel.

You're goddamn wrong.

Come to Switzerland, order Aelplermagronen and tell me it's not delicious. I dare you. it's basically Mac&Cheese with better pasta, more onions, Swiss sausages and potatoes, with a side of applesauce.

DELICIOUS.

aelplermagronen.jpg

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I would try that weird apple sauce thing Smelly is talking about. I love onions in mac and cheese. Could do without the sausage though.

Do you mean the Kraft Dinner type of mac and cheese or the one you make from scratch? I always put onions in it when I make it from scratch. So good

RC

Banned
You're goddamn wrong.

Come to Switzerland, order Aelplermagronen and tell me it's not delicious. I dare you. it's basically Mac&Cheese with better pasta, more onions, Swiss sausages and potatoes, with a side of applesauce.

DELICIOUS.

aelplermagronen.jpg

It would be better without the applesauce.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm watching the Bulldogs game, and if you told me this feed was from 1986 I would believe you.

Red_Man

Yeah some of the lower levels leagues have just terrible cameras, at least it's better than nothing I figure.
It's pretty ridiculous though considering the official AHL package cost similar to the NHL one if not more.

Fei

Team USA waiting for Quick to be healthy so he can be the #1....

:lol :lol :lol

Please, take him. he's ruining our tank.

We should be top 3 no matter what, and there seems to be 3 elite players in this year's draft. Expect the losses, enjoy the wins is how I've looked at this season.

We should be top 3 no matter what, and there seems to be 3 elite players in this year's draft. Expect the losses, enjoy the wins is how I've looked at this season.

Fuck you, you top hat wearing motherfucker!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Gonna need another top 3 player if the Buf organization keeps pissing off Grigorenko...and here I wanted the Leafs to draft him. I guess a lot of GMs saw this attitude and were hesitant.

Gonna need another top 3 player if the Buf organization keeps pissing off Grigorenko...and here I wanted the Leafs to draft him. I guess a lot of GMs saw this attitude and were hesitant.

Even then, I don't know why Buffalo didnt just give him protected 3rd/4th line minutes like the Leafs did with Kadri.

He's still a good asset though, and I'm sure lots of teams with no depth at C would pay well for him.

Red_Man

Apparently Keith Aulie and Tom Pyatt are on the trading block. They've kind of fallen on our depth chart due to injuries.
The fact Tom Pyatt is still in the NHL blows my mind. Tampa would be lucky to get a 6th round pick for him.

Apparently Keith Aulie and Tom Pyatt are on the trading block. They've kind of fallen on our depth chart due to injuries.

Is Aulie a physical guy at all?

Wild could use somebody like that one the bottom pair. Right now we have Stoner but nobody else. Getting another guy who can clear a crease of bodies would be awesome.

Samyy

Wild could use somebody like that one the bottom pair. Right now we have Stoner but nobody else. Getting another guy who can clear a crease of bodies would be awesome.

From what I remember during his time with the Leafs was that he is a big guy but he is one of those dudes who doesn't always utilize it, didn't seem to be that physical when he played for us - not sure how hes progressed.

ZeroGravity

He can be physical, but honestly he's gotten so little ice time with the Lightning it's hard to gauge where his game is really at anymore.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit at this Tatar goal against the Stars. Hadn't seen it before but they just showed it in the "plays of the week" in MSG.

Top Bottom