• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

It's probably best Carolina loses, I heard that Fig Newton guy is a total ass.

Leaf fans still proposing trades that only help them on HF boards. :lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'd just strongly disagree with you. Always thought he seemed like he didn't want to be there. Wasn't particularly funny and not at all likable.

*shrugs*

Really?

He's got a really dry sense of humour, and he was usually sitting next to Aaron Ward which helped I guess.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing a bunch of O'Reilly to Rangers rumors today, seemingly either for Girardi or for Del Zotto + ?. Doubt there's much of anything to it just yet, but the Rangers have been watching the Avs very closely lately. Seems like almost every game they've had scouts at recently has been an Avalanche game.

Seeing a bunch of O'Reilly to Rangers rumors today, seemingly either for Girardi or for Del Zotto + ?. Doubt there's much of anything to it just yet, but the Rangers have been watching the Avs very closely lately. Seems like almost every game they've had scouts at recently has been an Avalanche game.

0/10 would kill self

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did the Angels win the Pro Bowl?
sadwingflap.gif

I know I get salty. But I never get this salty:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=96855317

image.php

Nope, nope, nope! I rather the Avs not trade anyone for a d-man. Why lose assets when we can fix our d through free agency. Del Zotto would also have to be the + in a deal for O'reilly not the centerpiece.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nope, nope, nope! I rather the Avs not trade anyone for a d-man. Why lose assets when we can fix our d through free agency. Del Zotto would also have to be the + in a deal for O'reilly not the centerpiece.

Good news, both Bouillon and Murray are Free Agents this summer.

Good news, both Bouillon and Murray are Free Agents this summer.

I think We'll be able to attract some talent with the forwards we have. There's not a great pool of d-man this year, but we just have to be patient. We also have Siemens and Bigras who are solid prospects.

Not sure where you're seeing this but O'Reilly can't even be traded for another month. Know the Rangers have been following the Avs for awhile but it's probably Barrie. New Regime + Statsny's impending UFA status means I doubt they trade O'Reilly. Rangers and Avs almost had a deal for him last years with MDZ going the other way but Rangers wanted more in the deal.

Jesus Christ that was embarrassing for the Panthers.

Hopefully the Hawks get their shit back together soon.

Acid, I'm more pissed at the OC for the Panthers than anything else. Horrible playcalling. I hate Kaepernick and Boldin but don't mind the rest of the Niners' roster.

Acid08

Banned
I'm pissed that there's going to be at least another week of "lifelong" fans going around screaming NNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSS.

Acid08

Banned
Isn't that generally how all bay-area sports teams are?
It's how all sports teams are, ever.

But here the A's, Raiders, and Sharks have the most dedicated fanbases with minimal bandwagoning. The Giants and Niners have the most ludicrous bandwagoning, the Giants especially. No one even cared about the Warriors until last season when they finally did well I guess.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I welcome the Seahawks-Broncos Superbowl of #1 Bandwagon vs #2 Bandwagon in this case.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know what's amazing?

Pasta with apple sauce. Seriously. Nobody believes me this, but it's goddamn delicious.

RC

Banned
You know what's amazing?

Pasta with apple sauce. Seriously. Nobody believes me this, but it's goddamn delicious.

You're a flithy, Swiss liar, Smelly. I had pasta with Apple sauce in Amsterdam. It was like licking the floor of a brothel.

Samyy

You know, I wouldnn't mind getting into Football but I can't without having a team and I don't know what team I should support :/

I wish Toronto had a team, the Argos are kinda boring.

Top Bottom