• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

For Duck fans, I was listening to LeBrun on the radio yesterday, and he mentioned that he had talked to some WC GM's who believed Fowler should be in the talks for the Norris for what that's worth.

They got your right where they want you. Welcome back.

Thanks pal.

Really? FOWLER? That's great! Vatanen and Lindholm have also combined for 10G and 19A in their rookie seasons so far. It's like puck-moving D are the key to winning games or something...

Every game the Canucks lose should add a month to his ban length. By our powers combined, and Vancouver sucking ass, we can rid ourselves of this blight.

Moments like these (and when an East teams kicks Detroits butt) are when I want him around.

I forgot: welcome back Dastardly!

tumblr_ll8nkiTvh61qajg12o1_500.gif

Ducks' season reminds me of the Caps' 2009-10 season.

I have no doubt that the Ducks are going to go farther though.

Playoffs are a whole different beast. The Red Wings were always mental kryptonite in the postseason, and Nashville had monster D/Goaltending while we had Emery and Dan Ellis.

The question coming into this upcoming postseason is gonna be; What variables will work against us THIS postseason?

So far there hasn't been a regular season sign of slowing down. So maybe overconfidence will do us in? Or will Boudreau keep them all accounted for?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Turn it back on. I've watched 7-1 defeats all the way through. One day you'll see an amazing jaw dropping comeback happen. Might as well keep watching.

I have The Banner Saga to play. Much more exciting than this game.

Top Bottom